Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I do have the extra file which will make the memories appear but when you try to play them they'll give you errors.
Memories will have to unlock as you play the game.
But using Cheat Mod in the previous version, it was to reveal and preview those memories.

I already updated in the Cheat Mod change-log that Reveal "Extras" will not work in this new version.

I'm working on the codes to enable it in the new update.
I will let you know when i update the Cheat Mod to work with the Extras.

Reactions: Santif

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
The catch spider cheat is completely missing for me. It's still under Max's cheat menu right?
Check your Inventory, if you already caught the Spider!

Make sure - If you have opened the Arachnophobia opportunity. Only then it will show.

--GrayFox--

Formerly 'grayfox127'
May 4, 2017
Check your Inventory, if you already caught the Spider!

Make sure - If you have opened the Arachnophobia opportunity. Only then it will show.
I got the opportunity, caught a spider the normal way, then I used it on Alice while she was in the shower (as that's what the opportunity told me to do), the opportunity now wants me to catch another spider and use it in Alice's bedroom at night. I've tried using the cheat menu at this point but it's not showing the spider cheat.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I got the opportunity, caught a spider the normal way, then I used it on Alice while she was in the shower (as that's what the opportunity told me to do), the opportunity now wants me to catch another spider and use it in Alice's bedroom at night. I've tried using the cheat menu at this point but it's not showing the spider cheat.
You will have to complete as per the Opportunity, so it moves to next stage. Then it would be available in Cheat Mod. Once you follow it and move to next stage, update me if you're still not getting the icon.

Reactions: --GrayFox--

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
I have inserted both files but a few words are still there in Russian.
BBAS-CheatMod.rpyc + BBAS-CheatMod-DE-Addon.rpy in the game folder

Here the screenshots to it

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Since the German Language was added newly in the Official Game from this update.
I will have to make changes accordingly. I;ll update you by tomorrow with the new Addon file.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Ah well thanks :) then I'll wait until tomorrow.
I found the issue, as you can see in the screenshot below.. The "de" is to refer the German code
But in the new update they changed it to"deutsch"

bbassss.jpg

you can edit in notepad and change it to "deutsch"

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

I have updated the Addon file Deutsch

(you can download it from here or from Main game thread)
(right click and save file as..)

espada444

May 3, 2018
Cant install it on this new version. And for some reason the cheat doesn't download, it just shows the "notepad version" of the code which I had to copy... what am I doing wrong

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Cant install it on this new version. And for some reason the cheat doesn't download, it just shows the "notepad version" of the code which I had to copy... what am I doing wrong
Added a second link to the OP - try that one from Nopy.

Cheers

Jun 12, 2018
So is there a reason I can't seem to download the file? it just sends me to a page with random characters when I click the link to download it.

Looks like this. If anyone can fix that so I can download the file I would appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So is there a reason I can't seem to download the file? it just sends me to a page with random characters when I click the link to download it.

Looks like this. If anyone can fix that so I can download the file I would appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyFunz

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thank you!
Your welcome.

Also you can right click, with your mouse on the link - and select "save as" for many things - on this site and other places.

Handy to know :sneaky:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Your welcome.

Also you can right click, with your mouse on the link - and select "save as" for many things - on this site and other places.

Handy to know :sneaky:
It is so true that people don't want to read the Manual / Instructions both online or paper version.
They should stop including paper manuals for products to Go green - Save trees! :LUL:

BBAS-CheatModIns.jpg

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Cheers
Thank you for the second download link.

There should be an option to "pin" a post under OP.
So, important posts can be stacked under the OP post and people don't have to search for things they need.

Reactions: Twistty
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote