Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
Mod is on in menu but ingame nothing change, the mod is not working pls help and update the mod i can give you savegame to try :(

Reactions: Marco79

Proggressive

Dec 29, 2019
It doesn't work for me after 179 days (until this day, everything worked fine, but as soon as the "red-haired beast" arrives, everything breaks down - and you can't turn on the cheat anymore. (Despite the fact that it is activated in the menu). How to fix it is not clear . Several times, I tried to pass, but the result is one - cheat is not activated.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The mod is great, but it only works when the mod matches the version of the game (of course). Until OnlyFunz updates the mod, it will not work with the latest version of the game. I feel your pain, gentlemen, but we can only wait and hope.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hi. I returned to this title and I remember that my Polish language was added to this game, and if not, how to translate the subtitles so that they would be available from this game to my language.

It's nice that the word "Polish" is in the game for my Polish language, but the language of the game after turning it on is Russian, and how do I change it and in what program?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi. I returned to this title and I remember that my Polish language was added to this game, and if not, how to translate the subtitles so that they would be available from this game to my language.

It's nice that the word "Polish" is in the game for my Polish language, but the language of the game after turning it on is Russian, and how do I change it and in what program?
On the PC you can press "L" to switch between languages on the fly. On all systems you can enter the preferences menu (second from the right on the main screen) and then select one of the available languages from the lower half of the second column (that's the language section).
If that won't work it's most likely a bug and/or missing resource file.

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
bei mir geht es leider nicht. Ich bekomme eine spezielle Nachricht
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\gs\Downloads\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc_Compressed_Fix_7\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc/game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\gs\Downloads\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc_Compressed_Fix_7\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\gs\Downloads\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc_Compressed_Fix_7\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc\renpy\main.py", line 369, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\gs\Downloads\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc_Compressed_Fix_7\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\gs\Downloads\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc_Compressed_Fix_7\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 762, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\gs\Downloads\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc_Compressed_Fix_7\BigBrotherRenPy-0.13-pc/game/BBAS-CheatMod.rpyc.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In short: A file for the cheat mod is missing which leads me to believe, that you are trying to load a savegame that was made with the cheatmod.

You are (or were) using the compressed version in conjunction with a cheatmod, that usually ends badly. The mods usually are made for the uncompressed version.

... and you are in the wrong thread. This one is about Big Brother Another Story. You should try the Big Brother Renpy Remake thread.

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
In short: A file for the cheat mod is missing which leads me to believe, that you are trying to load a savegame that was made with the cheatmod.

You are (or were) using the compressed version in conjunction with a cheatmod, that usually ends badly. The mods usually are made for the uncompressed version.

... and you are in the wrong thread. This one is about Big Brother Another Story. You should try the Big Brother Renpy Remake thread.

DANKE! Thank you

Cali2021

Aug 29, 2021
Doesn't work for current version of the game please
update when you get the chance thanks. I'm getting tons
of script errors.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote