Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.7.1] - [OnlyFunz]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Is there any way to actually view the memories? The mod only unblurs the thumbnail but nothing happens when clicking. If this mod doesn't allow you to see the memories, is there one that does? or a full save?
Memories are tied with the Game progression in this "Legacy version".
Hence, trying to view/load thru the Mod only causes issues with the game and Opportunity stages.

Moreover, based on the path selected, Gallery images are unlocked/viewed.

You should check the main Game thread under the "Extras" spoiler for "full save" pack (since there are lots of paths)
And the Persistent data -> Download

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
where is the Expose button
If you are referring to the "Gallery" image "expose"?
There is a "security camera" icon on the top - which should reveal the Gallery images.
But, remember - it is designed to only reveal/expose the image.

hudauphong

Aug 20, 2023
If you are referring to the "Gallery" image "expose"?
There is a "security camera" icon on the top - which should reveal the Gallery images.
But, remember - it is designed to only reveal/expose the image.
i just found the patch to make it appear but some scene i already done can't be view

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
i just found the patch to make it appear but some scene i already done can't be view
The "Legacy" BBAS game, had many paths..
For example, if you are in a "Friend" path with Eric, then certain Scenes can be viewed.
If you are in "Enemy" path with Eric, the scenes from "Friend" path cannot be viewed.

Check in Game thread for "Persistent" file, maybe that will help you to view all scenes.
However, remember - the legacy version will not see any more development.

There is a new Rebuild version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-02-00-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

hudauphong

Aug 20, 2023
The "Legacy" BBAS game, had many paths..
For example, if you are in a "Friend" path with Eric, then certain Scenes can be viewed.
If you are in "Enemy" path with Eric, the scenes from "Friend" path cannot be viewed.

Check in Game thread for "Persistent" file, maybe that will help you to view all scenes.
However, remember - the legacy version will not see any more development.

There is a new Rebuild version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-v0-02-00-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559
ok thank i already try rebuild but it just a demo maybe gotta wait 1 more year for that to be completed

Reactions: OnlyFunz
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote