3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If you mean cheat mod developed by OnlyFunz . The new version is available and you have to coordinate with him. However, it doesn't need much cheat mod that has been published so far.
As for in game cheat mode, as I wrote in the guide, it is not available now, but it will be added to the game later
Thanks Bro. I took a crack at it. Starting over sucks and the first release was short for the amount of content that already exist I will get that out of the way first. Getting into the game itself the clean up is very smooth. The convos flow way better and getting rid of the some of the game play really makes the game itself progress nicely. The new scenes and angles are definitely better, New players will never know the struggle of the previous version if they start and stay with version. It seems to lean more into VN than game now is that what's to be expected going forward?

Last edited:

srip

Aug 6, 2021
this is amazing, after all this time the game finally reaches the point of new content from the original game, where you shpuld get to fuck the girls, and suddenly ... Rebuild from day 1 ...hahaha

the worst is to see all these BETAS defending this, they sure like to get their money milked to get nothing for it

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Rebuild Mod updated to v0.01.01
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-rebuild-mod-v0-01-01-onlyfunz.150953/

Features
:
  • No more Watermark on the Screen, take screenshots (H to hide UI) as you desire :love:
  • Clothing can be Hidden from the Settings Menu (Experimental)
  • Diary now has "Close" tab for ease of use.
  • Laptop features:
    • Close Laptop button included for ease of use.
    • Mod is available in the Laptop Main menu.
    • Mod currently features Money and few Character Stats.
  • Mod can be Turned ON/OFF from the Settings menu.
(Screenshots attached at the end of the post for more information)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Very nice rebuild, the game becomes actually playable without using some sort of playthrough or mod.
As a new player, you don't feel lost or overwhelmed any longer and the story/progression is so much cleaner and userfriendly now. Great job so far. If you tell me you bring out every month a new update I gladly support the Devs.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
it was disappointed .. i was so excited about big update till i read it's just rebuild
In start yes, next it will be reassembled and divided into chapters up to the old version 0.9, gradually, not immediately, as there will be changes. And then there is new content. How long it will take is unknown.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

slimeworm

Dec 17, 2018
is it better to get ride or eric early or later? is getting ride of him early, do you lose any opportunity/scene ?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
is it better to get ride or eric early or later? is getting ride of him early, do you lose any opportunity/scene ?
I don't think anyone other than Aleksy knows the answer to that since it depends on your tolerance for NTR and on where the "fake friend" path goes. I think the fake friend option might eventually give you additional options that could make that path superior even if you hate Eric, but it depends on how far you have to allow Eric to go before you get rid of him. I think most people tend to prefer either the full war path if they hate Eric or the full cuck path if they like NTR.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It doesn't matter. He is hardly part of any storyline anyway. You can only get rid of him once all of his content has been seen. You can't trigger it manually, it will happen according to script.

At least it was like that in the previous implementation.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
glad to see the rebuild,still i would like to know if there will be a new rebuild in 4 years so i can wait 18 years to play just the final rebuild-build-rebuild of the game

god damn patreons of the game cry for eric while its the dev who is cucking them of their money

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
i just restarted from the beginning and i keep getting a game crash when max goes to sleep on the first day and he starts to dream of Anne it just crashes at the first choice.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes