3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Only one of the two? Most likely if something had to go, it would be the NTR route with a fake friendship. It is a shame that Dark can't just consolidate and make a definitive edition of the game pulling from all the others BB games made. I know, I know, it is not likely due to the other authors permissions but I can DREAM!
It's only rumors so far. But since hardly anyone plays the Eric route anyway, one path with him in it is enough I guess.
Maybe you get lucky enough and get sharing (consent with MC) with one girl and Neotare (Eric being an asshole) with the others.

Last edited:

MℯlonLord

Oct 23, 2022
Can anyone explain why there's a huge size difference for v0.01 and v0.09.2.03 ? Are they the same or is there anything extra ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Obla di Obla da, life goes on
Can anyone explain why there's a huge size difference for v0.01 and v0.09.2.03 ? Are they the same or is there anything extra ?
v0.09.2.03 is legacy version, the original AnotherStory project.

v0.01 is the tech demo for the revamp, only covering day 1.

No, not the same thing, but at the end of summer the revamp is supposed to be on pair with the lagacy version. But it will go through some significant changes, so savegames are not compatible.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The plans are actually to reach that point by the end of summer.
at the end of summer the revamp is supposed to be on pair with the lagacy version. But it will go through some significant changes, so savegames are not compatible.
:unsure:
I hold my reservations as if that will be possible. It's not as the predictions Aleksey made have been frequently correct.

thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
5 years I've been playing this game and still not satisfied. Why isn't this game completely animated? Look to other games (NLT games, Adventures of Willy D, Echoes of Lust and so on...).

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
First, this version of the game hasn't been around for 5 years.

Second, different developers have different focuses. Of course, there is also the issue with animations. They must be done VERY well or they detract from the game. I personally enjoy the path this developer has taken and prefer that the time needed for high quality animations be applied to other areas.

We all have different preferences, and if this is not something you enjoy, I'm sure there are other games that will be to your liking. Please do give this game a chance, you might be surprised and enjoy it.

Just a thought

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In the legacy version (of this THREE year old game) there are a few animations with Kira, but they really aren't needed. The game works without.

There are hardly any lewd scenes in the game anyway so far. Who knows? Maybe some animations will be added for the remake, but I wouldn't count on it.

Jun 10, 2017
5 years I've been playing this game and still not satisfied. Why isn't this game completely animated? Look to other games (NLT games, Adventures of Willy D, Echoes of Lust and so on...).
Unless you have a team of artists and animators who can all work on them and several rendering PCs, "high quality" animations would take a long time to do with Daz3d. This game's not being made by a big team, comparing it to NLT games is not fair at all.

I imagine when there's a lot more fun stuff for Max to do that some of it would be animated, though.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
by "high quality" I think they expect something like Midnight Paradise, Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory, that sort of thing, not Pixar Toy Story, small animations in Daz take a day or two, and another day or two to render, besides, there are few not so bad aniblocks for sale, which take even less time to implement, and imperfections can be hidden by adjusting camera etc

it is all about effort

some "artists" here talk about rendering frames to 3000 samples, then of course it will take weeks, but that isn't exactly smart, just like pngs and max quality jpegs to balloon the game size

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
@Shiva0067@thetunisian @Master Bates Games @wd1111
In the legacy version (of this THREE year old game) there are a few animations with Kira, but they really aren't needed. The game works without.

There are hardly any lewd scenes in the game anyway so far. Who knows? Maybe some animations will be added for the remake, but I wouldn't count on it.
translated :

Tir:
Good luck to everyone. The question is ripe:
1) Will animation move to the new version?
2) Will it develop in principle?

Aleksey90:
At the moment, animations for the Rebild have not yet been done, so far there are a lot of things to do without them, but they are planned and will only be included in the extra version of the game. In general, there are decent plans for animation. There will be more animations for the same volume from v0.09. But this does not mean that they will be everywhere.

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
Eric is a fantastic character, he's evil, I hate him. I really hope this doesn't change. His abuse and power really sets this game apart from all the other cookie cutter games.

I love the ntr paths and the option to get rid of Eric. I hope it's all kept or this will just be another son dominates mother and 2 sisters game and there are hundreds of those already.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes