3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
nah not working unfortunetely.
It won't work just yet, by the next update it should work

Really you are being fooled or you are being paid to fooling people.
Clearly you don't know how much work goes into creating the game, it can take hours just to create a single scene & then we have to Render it or the amount of time it can take to code all the scripts. As far as I'm concern the only fool is you.

To everyone else, trust me there is stuff coming that will be worth the wait. Won't give any hints as I don't want to spoil the surprise haha.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
It won't work just yet, by the next update it should work

Clearly you don't know how much work goes into creating the game, it can take hours just to create a single scene & then we have to Render it or the amount of time it can take to code all the scripts. As far as I'm concern the only fool is you.

To everyone else, trust me there is stuff coming that will be worth the wait. Won't give any hints as I don't want to spoil the surprise haha.
I used to be a patron of that game, long ago. Yes, it is difficult to make a game but others do it much faster. The game is nearly 4 years old and see how much it has been added in the past year and a half.

Reactions: Stoupy

fares kaan

May 10, 2018
i'm playing v0.09.2
i can't talk with Kira when she is sunbathing, I talked with her 2 times only. I can't continue with her opportunities.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i'm playing v0.09.2
i can't talk with Kira when she is sunbathing, I talked with her 2 times only. I can't continue with her opportunities.
Did you check her hints(also the hidden one where you need to click first)? Sometimes you need to do something else first.
Make sure you check Black Panter's walkthrough on page 1. It's quite detailed.

Jun 10, 2017
Ah, I see one of the resident trolls was back shitting up the thread with insulting posts directed at the dev and trying to twist things people said into the exact opposite while basically calling them paid shills with no proof.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
This Ouroboros discussion will never end but since you insist I’ll state what lots of others did many times: “Hating him” was the point. That means DS was successful in creating emotional hook for his story to suspend reader’s disbelief and immerse him in his universe.

Etc, etc, etc for other arguments stated gazillion times as well.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes