3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
about a week, with mod you can extend that to see a bit more, but the "extra" stuff you do get to see is mostly unfinished quests, so him saying he will catch up to 0.9xx content by the end of summer is just another lie, end of year seems doable, but let's be realistic - end of next summer is more likely
He already officially revoked that statement some time ago and told his supporters to reduce support to a minimum for the time being, since he currently is too tied up in RL work.
I'd say it was not a lie, just a bad prediction. Who'd have guessed that moving to a farm actually causes more work than less ...

Reactions: filochard

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
why this rebuild? anyone care to explain? what is different from 0.9XX?
Complete intern structural overhaul with fewer layers, art style change with more consistent looks (new models for new DAZ generation), cleaner code, story changes and additions, gameplay changes and additions.

...and he apparently has something against people sharing savegames, since that's not possible anymore, according to what BlackPanther quoted.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
Complete intern structural overhaul with fewer layers, art style change with more consistent looks (new models for new DAZ generation), cleaner code, story changes and additions, gameplay changes and additions.

...and he apparently has something against people saving savegames, since that's not possible anymore, according to what BlackPanther quoted.
I don't think that there is a problem with saving them but about using savegamesonline to change them.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
People now I understand why the name is Big Brother: "Another Story", is because that way you can rebuild the game again and again but for me better name will be Big Brother: Groundhog Day.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
'Groundhog Day' is the name of the game since the very first release of the original version.

That's what any sandbox grinder essentially is.

Reactions: elbro

keer

Jun 20, 2017

Fix v0.02.01
- fixed notifications freezing;
- fixed various game crashes;
- fixed purchase of suntan oil;
- fixed various bugs with characters;
- some tasks have stoppers;
- corrections have been made to some languages;
- Italian language added.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Bug fix patch 1 (V0.03.01)
For rebuild version

This post will be updated whenever a new update be available

Attention
Bug fix can not be installed on the game unofficial compress version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Manitu

May 13, 2021
New version, same problem as always. The gameplay of this game was always a pain. It is like the current series create expectations and do not meet them.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
For the Mother of God, is anyone has a full save file of new version? Because I really can't get myself to start from the beginning again :D

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For the Mother of God, is anyone has a full save file of new version? Because I really can't get myself to start from the beginning again :D
You'd miss out the new dream sequences and other (new) stuff that happens early. So far the game only goes to day 6, so it's really not much to do. Also it's apparently no longer possible to share save files. I haven't tried yet.

Reactions: Romazeo
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes