3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Guys i can't even do 1 achievement
I can't understand how play the game can't get any scene from the 180
Can anyone help me i rly wanna try this game but i just peep them there is notging happen do i have open the door or knocking or something
I played remake eric bought the lingerie before me just cuz i didn't find it on the shop and alice on her room cant speak with her always leave
Same with eric always leave when he is mom's room
I play with mod i just cheat money also i can't protect them when they get punish
Is game bugged or i didn't play it right?
Is there any walkthrough like straitened times i can know i should i do
Try to drop the mod. If you only need it for money, then do that and then remove it. Maybe it does cause a bug, who knows.
Apart from that ... follow the ingame hints and .BlackPanthers Walkthrough.

For many things Max needs to get the idea to actually do so. Example the ladder: In order to be able to buy one, Max must find the need for one.
Books? You need to catch Alice reading, then find out what books she likes. Look the title up on the web. Then it will become available.

This game is not quite a point & click adventure, but follows the same guidelines as some of them.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Try to drop the mod. If you only need it for money, then do that and then remove it. Maybe it does cause a bug, who knows.
Apart from that ... follow the ingame hints and .BlackPanthers Walkthrough.

For many things Max needs to get the idea to actually do so. Example the ladder: In order to be able to buy one, Max must find the need for one.
Books? You need to catch Alice reading, then find out what books she likes. Look the title up on the web. Then it will become available.

This game is not quite a point & click adventure, but follows the same guidelines as some of them.
I use mod also for up level stealth and persuasion when i did it at rebuild they stuck at lv 1 can't do more
Last question without mod i can play it and kick eric ass
I juat think because dayes running eric will get more influence than me or just i imagin i juat wanna play a balanced game without bugs and crashs i don't care about last updates if it will bug and crash
Which path is better i choose with eric
Friendship or enemy or fake

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Patreon now allows Non paying members to join for free. They just don't get to see content that is a level above now.
This is correct, it is part of the new Patreon way of reintroducing terminologies..
  • Patrons/Members -> Audience
  • views -> Insights
  • ..and.. "Followers" -> "Free Members"

So they are blatantly lying about support creator is getting.
Simply put..
The previous term was "follow a creator" and it has become "Join as Free Member".. (the number is made visible to public)

This should make things clear: (too many ya..da.:rolleyes:.ya..da Patreon features as always)

For the Hot-Rods..
1697396997725.png

Reactions: Chaosguy

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I use mod also for up level stealth and persuasion when i did it at rebuild they stuck at lv 1 can't do more
Last question without mod i can play it and kick eric ass
I juat think because dayes running eric will get more influence than me or just i imagin i juat wanna play a balanced game without bugs and crashs i don't care about last updates if it will bug and crash
Which path is better i choose with eric
Friendship or enemy or fake
I played the war path. And if you want to kick Eric's ass, you must do so as well, since that's the only path where it is possible.

It's not really hard to compete against Eric. Only at the beginning you miss the money, so you need to take a credit from the bank. It IS possible to earn enough with the first camera to not need the bank (spend all your free time in the room with the camera), but it's better not to earn too much. so it will be unlocked when the time comes. Having too much money at the beginning will lead to the bank not being available at all.

You need to keep the girls happy one way or another. Doing so will help against Eric, his influence has not much meaning. And he really is hardly present in the game anyway, drug him when he's with Lisa if you want. At some point an event will start which allows you to kick him from the house.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I played the war path. And if you want to kick Eric's ass, you must do so as well, since that's the only path where it is possible.

It's not really hard to compete against Eric. Only at the beginning you miss the money, so you need to take a credit from the bank. It IS possible to earn enough with the first camera to not need the bank (spend all your free time in the room with the camera), but it's better not to earn too much. so it will be unlocked when the time comes. Having too much money at the beginning will lead to the bank not being available at all.

You need to keep the girls happy one way or another. Doing so will help against Eric, his influence has not much meaning. And he really is hardly present in the game anyway, drug him when he's with Lisa if you want. At some point an event will start which allows you to kick him from the house.
It sounds like you two are talking about two different series, you seem to be talking about version 0.9.2.03 and the other persion is talking about version 0.02.03 since he is saying things that are not possible yet..

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
It sounds like you two are talking about two different series, you seem to be talking about version 0.9.2.03 and the other persion is talking about version 0.02.03 since he is saying things that are not possible yet..
0.9.2.03 eric appear every day i think i just asking if mod may bug the game and if i can win against eric without it
I don't care about any version i just need a good version of the game so i can have fun

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
This is probably the most legendary sandbox of all sandboxes, but one question has always interested me: why does Lisa live in the same room with her brother Max, and not with her older sister Alice? After all, then this story would look more realistic.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In 0.02 one can't do most of the things he mentioned. Eric didn't even arrive so why talk about his influence? Also there is no distinction between friendship and fake friendship in 0.02, so it can't be 0.02

19popfigh97 In 0.9 eric was in the house only three times each week. Until the lessons with Lisa started and one wasn't a Mommy-Fan who wanted to spend every minute with Ann, you hardly noticed he was there.

BDI

May 23, 2017
In 0.02 one can't do most of the things he mentioned. Eric didn't even arrive so why talk about his influence? Also there is no distinction between friendship and fake friendship in 0.02, so it can't be 0.02

19popfigh97 In 0.9 eric was in the house only three times each week. Until the lessons with Lisa started and one wasn't a Mommy-Fan who wanted to spend every minute with Ann, you hardly noticed he was there.
I think that is pretty much what I said, if not, it is what I meant.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think that is pretty much what I said, if not, it is what I meant.
It still can't be right, since both the questions (about Eric and the three paths and influence) and answers (me about the war path and how to do it) were both about elements in 0.9.
It's ok, sometimes all the different topics and questions can be a bit confusing. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild [v0.02.00] [Aleksey90], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Translation to spanish: Big Brother: Another Story Rebuild [v0.02.00] [Aleksey90], Any mistake or if you want me to translate a game please let me know Thank you!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start and that's it

Reactions: su wei

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hope this dev does not choose to focus on the NTR first.
So far he didn't. It's arguable even if the legacy version hat NTR at all. After all, no one betrayed the MC. His "landlady" was in a relationship with someone else before she was with him.
The only thing that came close to it was Kira after they were caught at night by Eric. But even that was not shown.

Reactions: firevoodoo
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes