3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
its the same story of big brother another story old one
This is a rebuild with enhancements, not a complete new game. I doubt that Alexey will change the war path a lot, it worked pretty well. The two other paths however will be combined into one.

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
This is a rebuild with enhancements, not a complete new game. I doubt that Alexey will change the war path a lot, it worked pretty well. The two other paths however will be combined into one.
we will see but it will take time to finish the story upto 0.9 version

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Max only needs a villain if you think of him as a hero.
Eric is neither a good villain nor a challange, he is a nuisance.

ps: Most people love the Joker, because other than Eric he is well written.
Are you also implying that Max is well written? ;)

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I think Eric is needed in the particular game. What is not needed to me however is
1) The duration of his presence in the game.
2) The intensity and complexity needed of the MC’s/player the neutralize his influence in the game.
3) The absolute need the clearly settle matters with him and move on to the next adversary or issue.

I have said before the storyline is set up for so much but every dev remaking this story falls into to trap of focusing solely and wholly on Eric. I have yet to see evidence that he is the main boss unless the storyline is completely rewritten from jump.
My comment on the Eric issue has always been..if you have him in the game there should be a way to remove him, you are playing the Max not Eric, and those people who think Eric is the main thing to making the game enjoyable are usually those who want there to be more NTR (I dont get them I dont understand that particular kink) some think he needs to be there so Max has a foil. As long as I can get rid of him I am fine.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Seems that the Walkthrough is off a bit as well as the in game hint system. Some of the events/quests show there are options available that should say "-In future versions..." as they can not be completed in this version at all.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Seems that the Walkthrough is off a bit as well as the in game hint system. Some of the events/quests show there are options available that should say "-In future versions..." as they can not be completed in this version at all.
If you hover the mouse over the task on the right side, it will say so, except for the "keep watching tv" task.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
If you hover the mouse over the task on the right side, it will say so, except for the "keep watching tv" task.
The point I was making is that of the 11 Tasks listed, 6 say "-In future versions..." and the other 5 give players the idea that they can still do more, but SHOULD be saying the exact same thing as the aforementioned 6 and say "-In future versions..." instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajleo

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The point I was making is that of the 11 Tasks listed, 6 say "-In future versions..." and the other 6 give players the idea that they can still do more, but SHOULD be saying the exact same thing as the aforementioned 6 and say "-In future versions..." instead.
Probably. I don'T know why two functions exist, maybe he's trying both to see what works better. After all, both functions have to be implemented and you don't do that just for fun. The hovering function was added in the latest versions, the previous two didn't have it, there must be some reason he added it. The original version confused less people for sure, so my suggestion was also to keep that one. The new one however is not based on opportunities, but on task, can be more detailed. Anyway, if how "coming soon™" is implemented is one of the biggest problems of the game, then I see a bright future.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
hi
All the game tasks in the notebook in one or two ways indicates text which mention that the rest of the tasks are available in the next version of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the PDF walkthrough, I may have forgotten to mention it because I was in a rush to finish it ,To work on walkthrough mod Sooner and faster .
thank you for your report .

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
All the game tasks in the notebook in one or two ways indicates text which mention that the rest of the tasks are available in the next version of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... But prefer "Completed" lol :sneaky:

Last edited:

por12

Nov 22, 2020
I already wrote this earlier:

1. It's already a struggle to overcome without Eric: you need to bend the will of 3 woman at the same time, to accept the idea of an incest harem.
2. There is no struggle with Eric, he comes in the game and starts to fuck mom. You already lost the race to mom, you start with damage control.
3. The bottleneck here is the dev render capacity. So every time the dev makes an Eric scene, he "wastes" time on a unnecessary male, while i think the majority of players want to see nice females.
are nt ya wanting max dick tough?is he unnecessary male too?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes