• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes
Jun 10, 2017
why it not happening with Eric
He'll probably (hopefully) be gone well before Lisa would have let him or even Max fuck her. The dev probably knows that most people don't want that either, he'll probably be limited to Ann, and then trying to fuck Kira and his usual meddling with Alice by buying her stuff to show on her cam shows.

I'd say if you really want to see Eric fuck her the "Ren'py Remake Story" game is what you want. The dev of that game is basically only adding "Eric NTR" content which is why I don't want to play that one anymore.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
He'll probably (hopefully) be gone well before Lisa would have let him or even Max fuck her. The dev probably knows that most people don't want that either, he'll probably be limited to Ann, and then trying to fuck Kira and his usual meddling with Alice by buying her stuff to show on her cam shows.

I'd say if you really want to see Eric fuck her the "Ren'py Remake Story" game is what you want. The dev of that game is basically only adding "Eric NTR" content which is why I don't want to play that one anymore.
who is the dev for that game?

moozoo

May 11, 2017
The best dynamics in this game would be the ever changing balance between Max and Eric. When Eric gets more access to girls, Max would loose the ground respectively, and vice versa (depending on choices). It just doesn't make much sense to see how both Max and Eric having fun at the same time, kind of loosing interest at that point. Much more refreshing is when Max reaching some achievements, and then Eric slowly eroding Max' access to girls. Not everything at once, but piece by piece, that's what I call a proper NTR.

Reactions: Asedor

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
When will people understand that Eric is the backbone of this game...

If you try to remove the pillar the structure fall like all the other BB games
Only if you like NTR content. For most people he's a minor nuisance to be eliminated as soon as possible and would have minimal impact on the story if he wasn't there to begin with.

markusmicky18

Sep 17, 2017
Only if you like NTR content. For most people he's a minor nuisance to be eliminated as soon as possible and would have minimal impact on the story if he wasn't there to begin with.
When will people finally understand that there is no NTR with Eric? He has a girlfriend called Ann who he is cheating on but for it to be NTR Ann would have to be cheating on him.

Max, however, tries everything to have sex with Ann. If he succeeds, he is responsible for the NTR. Not Eric!

In some cases Eric even allows Max to join in or watch, which is not NTR it's sharing.

Jun 10, 2017
When will people finally understand that there is no NTR with Eric? He has a girlfriend called Ann who he is cheating on but for it to be NTR Ann would have to be cheating on him.

Max, however, tries everything to have sex with Ann. If he succeeds, he is responsible for the NTR. Not Eric!

In some cases Eric even allows Max to join in or watch, which is not NTR it's sharing.
It's because they think THEY are the MC and that THEY are being cucked because a woman (real or fake) is having sex with anyone but them. It doesn't matter what the nature of the MC's relationship to the other characters is, just the fact that another male (or even female) character exists in a game is a "threat" to them.

Now if Eric tried to steal Olivia from Max while she was hanging out with Max and Lisa and is thought of as his girlfriend, THEN that would be NTR or at least attempted NTR. Though I doubt she'd fall for that with Max in her ear and probably knowing that he was trying to get to Lisa too.

Though none of that means that Eric doesn't suck.
He's the creepy asshole villain who wants to fuck everyone until he gets whatever his real goal is, which was the house (for whatever reason) in the original game.

He goes way too far to do it (slandering Max, blackmail, rape, etc), but so does Max at times. He (Max) has even already done stuff I wouldn't put in a game at all (messing with Lisa while she's sleeping is a bit too much) in this one.

Which is why I hate Eric as a character, he represents the kind of scumbag that no one should like or want to be like. All of that is why finally getting rid of him is always satifying, and it's why I don't want Max to be written like he's just a younger version of him.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017

This reminds me why I usually refrain from getting into debates about NTR. There's too many different interpretations of what it means.

The central issue for most people IMO is that in any game, the vast majority of players want the main character to win. In the context of an adult game that means MC is the one they want to see get the girl(s). They do not want whoever their rival is to be the one getting all the action. So I don't think most people care to quibble about the literal definition of NTR.

Some games have a male friend who acts as a sidekick which kind of throws a monkey wrench into the equation. Personally, if the sidekick is likeable as a friend I don't mind letting him get some action as well but not with MC's primary love interest. Some people would be against that as well though.

I think most people are ok with a male rival being there as a threat in case you fuck up (whether intentional or not), as long you're not essentially forced to lose to your rival. So I have no problem with Eric being a character in the game as long as I can reliably beat him in such a way that Ann (his actual girlfriend) is the only one he's able to make progress with before I manage to get rid of him.

If I have to first watch him have his way with Kira, Alice, and Lisa before I eventually manage to beat him then the game no longer holds any appeal to me because it's not possible to win. I'm not interested in sloppy seconds.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Only if you consider Eric being the protagonist and he catches them: The protagonist suffers from catchin a loved one lost to someone else. And they don't even have to have sex. Netorare is about the loss, not another guy's schniedelwutz.

This is true.
And also this aspect will be very very limited. Lisa won't be affected for sure and the same is most likely valid for Alice.

Last edited:
Reactions: al.shm
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes