• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018
@
Крюгер

Новая версия renpy имеет ошибку и не любит старые версии windows, поэтому вы видите это сообщение.
В последнее время я видел, как это происходит в других играх.
[/Цитата]
У меня вроде как есть новые окна

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
@
Krugger

The new version of renpy has a bug and does not like older versions of windows, which is why you are seeing that message.
I have seen it happen on other games recently.
Unfortunately it is not a bug, the ren'py developer stopped working with windows 7 because it is an old system and it does not support the new things that are added to the program.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Unfortunately it is not a bug, the ren'py developer stopped working with windows 7 because it is an old system and it does not support the new things that are added to the program.
shaz.jpg
>It doesn't need to work on windows 7
>it doesn't need to have bad reviews
>it doesn't need to get a monthly update
>it doesn't need to work
>it needs to have NTR
We are here:
>It needs your money

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So can you get rid of Eric now? I'm holding off until we have option the get rid off Eric. I remember the dev said we can get rid of Eric at 0.6. Well it's 0.6. So can we get rid of him now?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
got same intial crash error, just drag persistent default save to this: drive]:\Users\{your username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

my folder was empty, it needs default presistent to start.
There are 4 types of problems and crashes
1) Crash due to incompatibility of existing old files with the new version.
2) Incompatibility of the program with operating systems
3) Some files were incorrect or corrupted
4) Most likely Windows 7 is not supported due to obsolescence (lack of Ren'Py support)

The solution I mentioned only solves the problems of the first type

Last edited:
Reactions: makcim334

balara

May 12, 2017
how to solve these problems
3) Most likely Windows 7 is not supported due to obsolescence (lack of Ren'Py support)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
wtf. mine is also win7 64bit and even so it won't open.
{It is not a valid win32 application} both executables appear that message.
I'll tell you why yours doesn't open, you have to have Service Pack 1 installed, and have all Microsoft C ++ from 2005 to 2015 and also have Microsoft NET Framework 4.5.2. so that you will be able to open files from the 32bit platform in 64bit platform.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
ill play the game when we can get a s
I am reading the changelog and am a bit confused, everything listed was already in the original version of the game wasnt it? What does this game actually do different from the original creators version, seems like this is just a version with a even more grueling development cycle for the same content, and it doesnt even seem like we have caught up to the original yet have we?
eric never helped lisa with homework from what i remember

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
how to solve these problems
3) Most likely Windows 7 is not supported due to obsolescence (lack of Ren'Py support)
Most likely these problems will be solved by the game developer. As far as I think. Unless we find a solution

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes