3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Another thing that occurred to me is that I've not seen in any version the matter of what happened Ann and Kira addressed. It's a huge part of the game and is just overlooked repeatedly in every version. Was about the effects Kira is broken but she adapted to it better in some respects. She like a cross between Ann and Alice, Ann is broken and unlike Kira she's more covered her brokenness and to this day it can be exploited. What ever happened to the man? Is he still watching her? did he put the camera in the house? does he know Max's father? Is he.....??? There is so much potential for an epic story here, but the focus too me still rests upon the aesthetics which is sad.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Another thing that occurred to me is that I've not seen in any version the matter of what happened Ann and Kira addressed. It's a huge part of the game and is just overlooked repeatedly in every version. Was about the effects Kira is broken but she adapted to it better in some respects. She like a cross between Ann and Alice, Ann is broken and unlike Kira she's more covered her brokenness and to this day it can be exploited. What ever happened to the man? Is he still watching her? did he put the camera in the house? does he know Max's father? Is he.....??? There is so much potential for an epic story here, but the focus too me still rests upon the aesthetics which is sad.
I agree that the backstory for Ann could be a significant opportunity. Since it's already happened before the player enters the picture it would have to be restricted to just storytelling or flashbacks but could definitely justify interesting shifts in the story. Personally I think flashbacks would be a better way to tell a story like that if it was significant, probably in smaller chunks told as alternating sides of the same story by both Ann and Kira. There are all sorts of naughty things that both Ann and Kira could have done in their past that Max could find out about.

Personally, I think if he's going to elaborate on her backstory he should ignore what little the original BB mentioned about it and just come up with his own. My personal preference would be some sort of catty dispute between Ann and Kira over a disputed boyfriend (or boyfriends). Maybe Ann used to be more of a party girl in her past (something Kira would certainly know about but that Ann might rather the kids not find out about). Maybe one of them stole the other's boyfriend at some point (this could work in either direction depending on what he was going for).

Reactions: greenymph

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I think it means your current state to access that particular "undressness" state of her, meaning, if you haven't advanced into the story with her or your sneaking fu isn't good enough, you don't get to see her in all detail, have to play the game to get further, increase skills and her particular questline

at least that is how I understand it, because when she is clothed in other areas of the house, and you look at this same info window, then the image is of her in that particular attire and not pixelated
I think that is when she is in the shower behind the shower door.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I agree that the backstory for Ann could be a significant opportunity. Since it's already happened before the player enters the picture it would have to be restricted to just storytelling or flashbacks but could definitely justify interesting shifts in the story. Personally I think flashbacks would be a better way to tell a story like that if it was significant, probably in smaller chunks told as alternating sides of the same story by both Ann and Kira. There are all sorts of naughty things that both Ann and Kira could have done in their past that Max could find out about.

Personally, I think if he's going to elaborate on her backstory he should ignore what little the original BB mentioned about it and just come up with his own. My personal preference would be some sort of catty dispute between Ann and Kira over a disputed boyfriend (or boyfriends). Maybe Ann used to be more of a party girl in her past (something Kira would certainly know about but that Ann might rather the kids not find out about). Maybe one of them stole the other's boyfriend at some point (this could work in either direction depending on what he was going for).
Is this update only up to day 2?
So far, the rest of week one is a lot less heavy than day 1 so we'll hopefully see a few days movement in the next update

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Can you please add pregnancy to this game in future updates. I would like to make Alice, Kira and Ann pregnant.
Also when you have the chance to fuck Lisa and Olivia could you have a section on your laptop to buy condoms and birth control pills to use on them
Maybe add some new characters like a futa women who works with Ann and Eric. And she fucks Eric in Anns room. You can blackmail him with this.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Alpha2002

Jul 24, 2019
Como hago para colocar los trucos en Android

How do I put the cheats on Android

Last edited by a moderator:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Similar to "Daz3D", the character models likely are from "HoneySelect". (based on his own thread below)
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-se...instagram-models-and-other-sexy-girls.104542/

Maybe he was having "multiple tabs open" and while trying to post that message into HoneySelect Fan Art, it could have been mistakenly posted here. (Drafts are underrated)
-or-
He could have tried to create Ann, Alice and Kira using HoneySelect Models.
(That could explain the Trio and a bit of matching hair style and dressing)

Either way it is "Fan Art"

keer

Jun 20, 2017
-Will the next update include all the content or only a part of it? And if it's not a secret, then when (thanks for your work).
-Not all. Lots of changes and additions. The next update is aimed at April (but my forecasts are always very lame, we'll see). In general, I plan to reach the same level v0.09.2 by the end of summer. ;) ;) (y)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
-Will the next update include all the content or only a part of it?
Nothing official, but it's most likely just a part of it. The data structure changed and how the layers are managed, also the gameplay changed, some 'between' events (like the one with Ann we see in the Demo) added, maybe some stuff removed. I can't immagins how he would do all that until April. Adding everything at once would be a) a lot of work and b) cause for countless bugreports. But I do expect him to add more into updates than in his first attempt or at least release updates more frequently.

Adding dream sequences could be a nice tool to add some lewd content without ruining the story. Sure, this time Max only got to touch something, but he usually dreams about something more, right? In these dreams pretty much anything can happen and would still not break the characters and their development.

Reactions: dwalsh

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Nothing official, but it's most likely just a part of it. The data structure changed and how the layers are managed, also the gameplay changed, some 'between' events (like the one with Ann we see in the Demo) added, maybe some stuff removed. I can't immagins how he would do all that until April. Adding everything at once would be a) a lot of work and b) cause for countless bugreports. But I do expect him to add more into updates than in his first attempt or at least release updates more frequently.

Adding dream sequences could be a nice tool to add some lewd content without ruining the story. Sure, this time Max only got to touch something, but he usually dreams about something more, right? In these dreams pretty much anything can happen and would still not break the characters and their development.
This is just written on the discord .. Not my words)

Reactions: OnlyFunz
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes