3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the kind reply.
But how to activate the cyberbank?
Wait for it.
Max will realise that he runs out of time for the clothes, so he must find more money.
I was told that you need to have your first webcam online (no idea why, Max doesn't know how to use the internet if not?), so focus on that.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
You need the first (free) camera AND the website working because it gives you a source of income.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Nemo56

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
How long (on average) does it take for Lisa to talk to Max about Eric so I can get rid of him? It appears to me that the sex ed lessons are over according to the dialogue and no new lessons appeared in the next two weeks following that. The thing is, I can't really do anything now until I get rid of Eric, all I can do is grind Sexual Experience with Kira. Therefore, I'd like to know how long I might have to wait or if there's something I missed...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I can't really do anything now until I get rid of Eric
On the contrary, there is hardly any content specifically for the time after he's gone.
Keep in mind that the option to get rid of him was introduced in 0.7 So you will be able to do everything from 0.1 to 0.6 with him still being in the house. Most opportunities don't include him at all, it does not matter for these if he's in the house or not.

Without knowing at what point you are, it's difficult to say if you missed something or not. But yes, you nee sexual experience for some opportunities to continue, so focus on that for the moment and see if you can continue with other opportunities (mostly with Alice: couch, friday evening).

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
How long (on average) does it take for Lisa to talk to Max about Eric so I can get rid of him? It appears to me that the sex ed lessons are over according to the dialogue and no new lessons appeared in the next two weeks following that. The thing is, I can't really do anything now until I get rid of Eric, all I can do is grind Sexual Experience with Kira. Therefore, I'd like to know how long I might have to wait or if there's something I missed...
Took me two to three weeks after giving her the book for her to talk about Eric. Keep her mood an relationship high. After giving her the book for me everything was Lisa for a bit until I got the talk scene.

Reactions: Dqslime

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.09.1.05 Extra Hotfix] [Aleksey90]

Android

SIZE ~ 369 MB

I made an Android version for myself. The version is already bug-fixed, additional languages, etc. I insert an option to change the font size and opacity. I took a test, started the game on Android 11 and had no problems.

- -

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hello,
stuck here, i can't trigger this option. Can someone help me?
Save the game when Max goes to Ann while She watching the movie. At the end of the massage Ann should notice Max Boner, if not, use the save file Keep doing this until this happens.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I finished the last path "Real Friendship" a few minutes ago (all days saved so that each day can be replayed). All my saves will be summarised and posted by Black Panther. Everyone on this channel knows him, so it's the best solution. After the saves are posted, I will delete all my links. This means that saves played with version 0.09.1 are available on all paths from the beginning (last path "Real Friendship" played with v.0.09.1.06).

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Took me two to three weeks after giving her the book for her to talk about Eric. Keep her mood an relationship high. After giving her the book for me everything was Lisa for a bit until I got the talk scene.
I assume you mean the sex ed book? I think I read and gave that to her before the lessons started happening which hopefully doesn’t affect anything. I‘ll play through a couple more weeks and see what happens.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes