3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
MegaVox:
I’m assuming most of these rebuilds are based around QOL and Streamlining Dev Cycle processes along with some small tweaks to the UI is that right?…. Or is it going to be a complete overhaul.

Aleksey90:
Rebuild is full, but that doesn't mean that absolutely everything will change. For example, the interface during gameplay is almost unchanged, but the various menus and windows will change more. Here is a draft of the updated interface during the game from mid-November.
1669891567647.png

Rusty Skull
will the saves work?

Aleksey90:
No. The whole structure of events will change.

Last edited:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
So ... I finished the last update. The last were two quests "What Should in Watch, Mom?" and "Exciting Curves"

Quest 1.jpg Quest 2.jpg

Both quests after completing I played and played still and still again and again to boredom :ROFLMAO::cry::ROFLMAO::cry: ... because I found several pictures in the game folder :oops::oops: Here are a few of them.

001.jpg 002.jpg
003.jpg 004.jpg
005.jpg 006.jpg

And I don't know if I do something wrong :unsure::unsure: or maybe I missed something :unsure::unsure:
or maybe this is a song of the future which will be in one subsequent update :unsure::unsure: Someone had it ?

Cowboy84

Nov 10, 2018
So ... I finished the last update. The last were two quests "What Should in Watch, Mom?" and "Exciting Curves"

View attachment 2206889 View attachment 2206890

Both quests after completing I played and played still and still again and again to boredom :ROFLMAO::cry::ROFLMAO::cry: ... because I found several pictures in the game folder :oops::oops: Here are a few of them.

View attachment 2206899 View attachment 2206900
View attachment 2206901 View attachment 2206902
View attachment 2206903 View attachment 2206904

And I don't know if I do something wrong :unsure::unsure: or maybe I missed something :unsure::unsure:
or maybe this is a song of the future which will be in one subsequent update :unsure::unsure: Someone had it ?
Pics are from friendship paths, not enemy path.

Cowboy84

Nov 10, 2018
The only good Eric is a dead Eric. Shot, stabbed, strangled, beaten, dragged, or by his little-known peanut allergy.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Those who wanna kill Eric are complete weaklings who're not able to defeat the opponent in an insidious battle and don't believe in their own strength and capabilities. And MC has plenty of them. You just need to turn on your brain. But not everyone is given the will to overcome problems in order to achieve such a hard-won, but such a sweet victory over the enemy.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Those who wanna kill Eric are complete weaklings who're not able to defeat the opponent in an insidious battle and don't believe in their own strength and capabilities. And MC has plenty of them. You just need to turn on your brain. But not everyone is given the will to overcome problems in order to achieve such a hard-won, but such a sweet victory over the enemy.
Dead is dead
I really don't care HOW le leaves the game. Dead, alive, with or without testicles, on foot, in a wheelchair ... really. I don't care. The only important thing is that he goes.

Reactions: Cowboy84

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
"In real life, if you kill him, you will go to jail yourself" Unfortunately about 40% of murders go unsolved each year.
This is not a game about good v evil. It's a game about getting the LI's. What's stupid is having the MC friend someone who's only objective is to get rid of him and take the LI's for himself. What's stupid is thinking that without the MC in the way, you will see Eric with all the girls when you can only see what the MC can see. And what's really stupid is thinking that in a game anything is going to happen to a MC that is not programed. "some evil dudes will use your virgin anus for their carnal pleasures in the cell".

Reactions: jokersama

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In real life, if you kill him, you will go to jail yourself, and someone else will fuck your chicks, while some evil dudes will use your virgin anus for their carnal pleasures in the cell. You know, It looks really stupid.)
Every unreasonable deed has its price !
It has already been stated that MC has plenty of capabilities. So no, he won't.

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Or in the modern American army! They love newbies, but in their own, special way. )
So that's it, now I understand why you've been trying so hard to join them. But not to worry if you can't get in you will always have Eric, in your own special way.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
So that's it, now I understand why you've been trying so hard to join them. But not to worry if you can't get in you will always have Eric, in your own special way.
As far as I remember, Eric would have sent me there with the help of the game "If I'm slow-witted". You mean he's going to visit me there? I fucking doubt it.))

So ... as I guess You apply these rules in life when someone knocks your mother / girlfriend / wife
Exactly! Because this is a natural way of female behavior if a woman is not satisfied. Then it's your fault, or just a bitch, that means your wrong choice of partner. ) In your mother's case, you wouldn't have been born if no one had knocked her up. It couldn't have been you, cause you weren't there.)

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
"You mean he's going to visit me there?" I said if you do not get in, slow-witted was a good choice of words for you.
" I fucking doubt it". First you talk about fucking guys in prison, then the army, and now you want to fuck doubt. The thing is if you are in love with Eric keep Eric, no one is stopping you. I don't think you can do what you have in mind with Eric, but maybe someone can mod that in for you.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes