3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Apropos attitude in the original BB. I hope that in this version Alice will not prove to be a mean blackmailer.
Yes I agree, I think she thought Max deserved it because of the smoking thing. But not Lisa, she would do anything for Alice without blackmail. In original BB Alice became real mean and selfish, I hope not in this version. After all Max helped Alice so much, with outfits, money and with her girlfriend.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I understand how you are waiting for the update, but the coronavirus continues to delay my small team, and we need more time. I would like to say that it is only a couple of days, but I don't want to make a mistake, so I will notify you about the release about a day in advance.

If everything is more or less good, then April 14-15

Bad boy,why you peek?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Someone can tell me if its normal that despite buying The swimsuit and dress and giving them away before they go to The Mall,on The "opportunities" say that i dont give them in time and Eric won affection :unsure::unsure::mad:? Thx for The answer (sorry Bad english)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Someone can tell me if its normal that despite buying The swimsuit and dress and giving them away before they go to The Mall,on The "opportunities" say that i dont give them in time and Eric won affection :unsure::unsure::mad:? Thx for The answer (sorry Bad english)
Yes it's a bug, go to page 87 look for #1726(my post) download bugfix update 0.03.006(mega link) You must start new game. Do not money cheat.

Reactions: Chimba

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
how to get enouh money for the suit and the dress?

edit: I already looked for the credit online but nothing happens

Last edited:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Seriously? NO cheat?!?
Will this be fixed in the next update in a way that I CAN cheat for cash?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Seriously? NO cheat?!?
Will this be fixed in the next update in a way that I CAN cheat for cash?
You may be able to cheat after taking out loan for $500. The game checks how much money you have before that. I think you are ok to money cheat after that, but I'm not sure. Just my think, but I never cheat.

how to get enouh money for the suit and the dress?

edit: I already looked for the credit online but nothing happens
Make sure you start online webcam site first, are you can't get loan. Do jobs for Ann, only buy webbook till you get started. Wait till game, says you need loan. Then go to PC take out loan, order swimsuit and dress.(Make sure you have 0.03.006 update)

Reactions: troll822

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You may be able to cheat after taking out loan for $500. The game checks how much money you have before that. I think you are ok to money cheat after that, but I'm not sure. Just my think, but I never cheat.

Make sure you start online webcam site first, are you can't get loan. Do jobs for Ann, only buy webbook till you get started. Wait till game, says you need loan. Then go to PC take out loan, order swimsuit and dress.(Make sure you have 0.03.006 update)
Thanks. Can we at least cheat for the money for the book and the cameras?
What is that draconian rule about cheating? I understand that you may not like cheating but for me it's the way to go.
If he put it in now, there may be similar tests in the future.

If he doesnt' want to cheat, that's fine, but why should I play the game exactly how he wants me to play it? If I want to cheat and I enjoy the game more by cheating, it should be my choice.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
troll822 Its not about the dev not wanting us to cheat, its about the way this version was coded. It'll screw up the variables and make the game unreliable and probably get you stuck somewhere. So avoid it for now, i'm sure in future versions this will go away.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks. Can we at least cheat for the money for the book and the cameras?
What is that draconian rule about cheating? I understand that you may not like cheating but for me it's the way to go.
If he put it in now, there may be similar tests in the future.

If he doesnt' want to cheat, that's fine, but why should I play the game exactly how he wants me to play it? If I want to cheat and I enjoy the game more by cheating, it should be my choice.
If you are CAREFUL you CAN cheat. Use console code for money (I think it's money = x), BUT only add enough for the item(s) you want to buy. Then, when you purchase the item(s) you will ONLY have the same amount of money as before you cheat. It's not perfect but it does work. Just be sure to ONLY add enough to make the desired purchase IMMEDIATELY before you buy the item(s).

I hope that this method isn't blocked now, but I prefer not having to worry about money. The stats don't need cheats as you can save spam or just do minimal grind, but the money can be an issue/worry for me.

Hope that helps.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes