3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
- now Eric begins to get involved in Alice's life, helping her with the blog (will affect Max's ability to help Alice with the blog);
- now Eric begins to get involved in Lisa's life, helping her with her studies (this will affect Max's ability to help Lisa with her lessons);
WTF :mad:---Eric wont Die yet (NTR -i HATE YOU) Max is Miserable Mc :LOL: (n)
Good thing that im not trying play it anymore (y)

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
- now Eric begins to get involved in Alice's life, helping her with the blog (will affect Max's ability to help Alice with the blog);
- now Eric begins to get involved in Lisa's life, helping her with her studies (this will affect Max's ability to help Lisa with her lessons);
the changelog is just filled with eric i dont know why people even bother with this

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
it does appears you can get evidence on Eric to get rid of him, so there at least some progress.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes