3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Does kissing Lisa and/or getting a hug from Alice after scaring her with a spider in the yard require wonderful relationship? I hadn't paid too much attention to it, just assuming it would be going up as I did stuff for them but it's actually kind of annoying getting it above "a little good". I suspect that's probably why I'm sort of stuck.

I finally got Alice to "good" and I suspect it'll take at least a few more weeks to get her to wonderful from there. I have no idea how to boost it by more than 1 or 2% per day considering the fact that it decays each day as well.

Also I have so far been unable to find any way to give Candy to Lisa. It's impossible to get caught peeking on her in the shower. She can "almost" catch you but can't actually catch you.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Does kissing Lisa and/or getting a hug from Alice after scaring her with a spider in the yard require wonderful relationship? I hadn't paid too much attention to it, just assuming it would be going up as I did stuff for them but it's actually kind of annoying getting it above "a little good". I suspect that's probably why I'm sort of stuck.

I finally got Alice to "good" and I suspect it'll take at least a few more weeks to get her to wonderful from there. I have no idea how to boost it by more than 1 or 2% per day considering the fact that it decays each day as well.

Also I have so far been unable to find any way to give Candy to Lisa. It's impossible to get caught peeking on her in the shower. She can "almost" catch you but can't actually catch you.
The same works with all girls. Mood increase
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigIrishLug

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are so many damn different versions of this game that I can't keep it straight...lol.
It's different games, not different versions of the same game. They share the premisse and characters, but they are not the same game. You need to start reading the titles.
On this site you find "Big Brother Another Story" (+ rebuild), that's very different from Big Brother in Space.
"BB Ren'Py Remake" started as carbon copy of the original however with added Eric content.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I can't understand the difference... I understand that version 0.9 was with ntr and incest, now another version, 0.6 does it just improve the pictures? or did he change the plot and remove the ntr?

fdk123_

Mar 17, 2021
Anyone have same error? Cant find in this thread...

Code:
While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive scripts/engine/04_images_0.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\BB_ASr-0.06.00-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\BB_ASr-0.06.00-pc\renpy\main.py", line 455, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "C:\BB_ASr-0.06.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 359, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
  File "C:\BB_ASr-0.06.00-pc\renpy\script.py", line 854, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018

Code:

Full traceback:
    renpy.main.main()
It is known. The bug has been added to the fix. It will be fixed soon.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018

Code:

Full traceback:
    renpy.main.main()
The bug has been resolved and the fix has been updated.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
You can always get the latest bug fix from this post

The latest bug fix : Link

The link to all these posts is in my signature.

I don't know why moderators always remove the link of this post from OP post. dear moderators , please do not delete this link from among the links in OP post

Last edited:

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Original Big Brother by Dark Silver, Lucky Mark, Straitened Times, Loser, Second happiness. 99.9% of players have only played these games with cheats. In my opinion, the games have a pleasant level of difficulty and can be completed without any problems (without cheats or WT, of course).
Straitened Times is a game I only recently played, and man, did it take me by surprise, really well made.
So much content it's not even funny (even with cheats, you will spend a vast amount on it).
Haven't tried Loser yet, so cheers for the recommendation.

Reactions: Lukumoide
3.00 star(s) 92 Votes