3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Alice mood :
I got Alice' mood up to "Good -> Wonderful (100%)" but then it stops increasing the mood and next morning it is back to :
"Good -> Wonderful (96%)"

So it is actually impossible to have Alice in Wonderful mood since the mood is stuck at Good and never advances beyond?

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Bugs :

- Do homework with Lisa in the evening and afterwards hug her ass
- Click through the dialog until she wants to change
- Use rollback back to the hug menu.
- Now the option to "hug Lisa's ass" is blocked for 4 days.

- Go into the city to buy groceries.
- There is a menu option to buy groceries for the week.
- After the purchase there is an irritating dead menu option "buy groceries for a week (purchased)"
- After the groceries purchase Max wonders what to buy ...

- For household tasks please add the time consumption to the tooltip
- If Max is tired, please add the cooldown time to the tooltip
- The characters look smaller and so younger when in water.
Max and Lisa in water sometimes even look more like children rather than 18+ years old.
More options to but (sweets) are added so you might not have that yet so I don't think that's a bug just a sign there's more coming

Time consumption would be useful also RoboMower and Roomba should be added to Dishwasher to things Max should buy when more money comes in

I've never noticed that on the art in the pool but you're kind of right but it I think it fits the mood with with them being childish and goofing around but might need to watch how young they appear when they start getting naked and frisky

I think it's 4 hour when tired

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
How do you start : Is it worth the risk?

Guide : When Alice is in the bathroom in the morning, Max has to go into her bathroom and make sure Alice notices him.

My problem is that in the morning at 08:00 a.m. the only option is :
look in from the yard -> lurk and wait (80%) -> continue peeking (70%)

When Alice catches Max (which seems impossible at 80% and is rare at 70%), she just tells Ann.
The task is not started, no option to by chocolates, no option to talk to Alice about the incident ...

Edit :
ok, after getting caught by Alice and being warned by Ann, after several days cooldown I repeated the action and now there is a new option :
look in from the yard -> lurk and wait (80%) -> continue peeking (70%) -> Make some Noise
That's the one need to do that twice with the small then big Ferrero Roche boxes

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Alice mood :
I got Alice' mood up to "Good -> Wonderful (100%)" but then it stops increasing the mood and next morning it is back to :
"Good -> Wonderful (96%)"

So it is actually impossible to have Alice in Wonderful mood since the mood is stuck at Good and never advances beyond?
Yeah everyone loves you a little less in the morning I'm not sure why but you can easily make back 2% with Alice

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I remember from previous BB games that there were options to let Lisa make mistakes and place cigarettes in Alice' room so that they get punished by Ann with Max being on the safe side ...

Now Max and Lisa seem to be a team, so they both get punished or none of them.
The cigarettes item for Alice as well as the search options for her room are not in the game.
Once having Alice do something for Max keeping silent, there seems to be no option to undo that deal and report her to Ann, so she is not punished.

How much "spanking" content is in this version?

EberhardtNeun

Jul 30, 2023
I remember from previous BB games that there were options to let Lisa make mistakes and place cigarettes in Alice' room so that they get punished by Ann with Max being on the safe side ...

Now Max and Lisa seem to be a team, so they both get punished or none of them.
The cigarettes item for Alice as well as the search options for her room are not in the game.
Once having Alice do something for Max keeping silent, there seems to be no option to undo that deal and report her to Ann, so she is not punished.

How much "spanking" content is in this version?
In this version? Zero, so far. Play the legacy version and/or wait another 12 - 18 months.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
thank you for sharing, but i am really fed up with these dream sequences. i miss the original game
Then play it, it hasn't gone anywhere there's just nothing new for it (bit like this one atm) that would have been the same if it had been finished.

New Devs changing things a bit is to be expected, Eric introduced the spanking policy if I recall so with Eric joining later I guess spanking start later too

• Haha
Reactions: Lucifel

Cooley678

May 28, 2024
I have bought all the sweets , the only hug I can not get from alice is in the yard when she is sumbathing I rub the spider in then afterwards no hug

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have bought all the sweets , the only hug I can not get from alice is in the yard when she is sumbathing I rub the spider in then afterwards no hug
Was she topless when you did the spider? If so, try it next time without taking off her top, that worked for me.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick Question for players?

1) How far is this game to catching up to the original.
2) This is 1 of the 2 remakes but I read that the other one is more focused on the NTR Eric, and this one is more closely related to the original. Is that a fair assessment?

I's like to play one of them at some stage, but I would like it if the are at least at the same stage as the original.

CJAM2002

Sep 30, 2020
Quick Question for players?

1) How far is this game to catching up to the original.
2) This is 1 of the 2 remakes but I read that the other one is more focused on the NTR Eric, and this one is more closely related to the original. Is that a fair assessment?

I's like to play one of them at some stage, but I would like it if the are at least at the same stage as the original.
1) Kinda a difficult question to answer as while it's not caught up to the same point the original stopped at, there are also more events in the early game compared to the original as well. There's also some stuff that is completely unique to this take as well.

2) Yeah, the other one is more NTR focused. I'd say that other version is a port, as it uses the original game as a base and ports over everything from the original into the newer Ren'py engine. It then continues from where the original left off, with the emphasis on Eric. This one is more like a proper remake. Completely remade from the ground up with new renders etc.

Cooley678

May 28, 2024
Was she topless when you did the spider? If so, try it next time without taking off her top, that worked for me.
solved it ive done all the unscrupulous boy guard challenges , now theresnow else left and the other tasks on current ones and for future versions , Is that it for mow or Am missing somthing ?

3.00 star(s) 92 Votes