3.00 star(s) 92 Votes

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
i want conflict rivalry between eric and max ,, i dont have fetish fantasy forking all girls in GAME` coz im not virgin, such disgusting shit to do just bcoz ur a virgin?, didnt u fork alot of girls when ur in HS, and College days?...
i like my current side job as a photographer for girls that tag with " ONLY FOR PATREON FANS" .... specially the sometimes EXTRA pay ;) u know what i mean....

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
don't know why there is so much hate for this.. the original game is abandoned and will never be finished.. but the game was good.. a little too grindy but good.. if this will be finished and has good content beyond what was in the orignal and (a) proper ending(s) it's a good thing..
however the ntr stuff is not my thing and i used the cheat mod to get rid of it in the original.. but that is on everyone to decide.. i don't like it myself..
for the fetish stuffs the choices are limited enough anyhow.. so you sometimes have to live with stuff you aren't particularly into in favor of the content you are into..
I'm not sure if you've heard of a game called Glamour. It's a piece of shit, but its by the same dude literally retreading his own work lol. Anyways He's like halfway remaking BB into his new game so stay tuned for that.... eventually (don't give money to his patreon since its basically a rehash)

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Personally rather than BB I did create many game concepts and developed the ideas, even tried to learn coding to make it real, however the level of coding that it requires to follow any of the concepts I made was far out of my reach. A few ideas I made were:

-Adventurer's life: Overall in this game it was based on exploring dungeons and obtaining items and gifts for girls, however the bad thing is that the item may be cursed and have an effect on the girl that receives it, making her submissive or dominant, slutty or a prude, get her certain fetishes... it was quite centered on the main girls and there were 2 other adventurers that could give gifts and seduce the girls (one of them being male and the other a lesbian girl), overall it was a slice of life with main events to spice it up a bit.

-University life: This game I had two concepts over it, the common part was that we were at 3rd year on our university life and it was time for your little sister to go to university too, being accepted in the same one your parents decided that you two live together so that the cost isn't too great. The main part of the concept differed on the little sister. In one of them it was mostly based on her respect of you and her love, while the other she was a futanari that lusted for her brother but never did any advance because she considered her really weird. Overall in the university being quite a few main characters too, one being a female bully that she likes to mess with you.

-Rural life: In this one we were part of a village however we had to deal with strange cults and gods that wanted to take over the village, overall it was based on the effects that the different cults/gods have over the village and having to deal with them before they gain a lot of influence.

-Village chief life: In this one the concept was based on having to deal with external enemies such as goblins and at the start having to consolidate your power, overall after the death of your grandfather he named you as the next village chief, however the captain of the guard in the village (a veteran man soldier man quite lustful), and a female merchant with quite a lot of money and contacts want to fight you for the position. In this one the main girls could be captured in raids done by mobs like goblins and you had to rescue them.

Overall ignoring the names (which were concept names) I did quite a lot of development towards each idea but I failed badly when trying to make it into a game because I lacked the necessary knowledge and well, I suck too at making art. The main point in all games was to make the MC part of a world.
thats some nice ideas ther my friend and as a matter of fact i know coding ver well so if we find an artist i am game(y)

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure if you've heard of a game called Glamour. It's a piece of shit, but its by the same dude literally retreading his own work lol. Anyways He's like halfway remaking BB into his new game so stay tuned for that.... eventually (don't give money to his patreon since its basically a rehash)
It lacks a few parts for people though. The NTR option for example, and he is focusing on a part where you're a girl, not a boy. That can make a huge difference for people. I know there'll be a boy version but as far as I can read, that hasn't been very fleshed out yet and if he does the updates 1-2-1-2 then it might be a bit frustrating to follow. Plus, if you really liked the characters from BB in the first place, then it can make all the difference.

• Angry
Reactions: Kripke

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
any cheat?
May be to early and I´m not shure if cheats from the other BB-games will work here.
Use saveEditor.com but only "money" could be real changed the most terms are only for Patreons given free to cheat.

Akrono$

May 2, 2017
I Played all versions of BB (with mods unity and renpy port,house of pleasure)
The art in the game is very good and it seems like everything is new (not taken from the original game) + new and very hot ones are added, the story seems to be the same as it was ...
I hope the author will add additional events besides those that were in the original BB in the middle of the game
go on continue, We will play
p.s. image quality is a bit pixel,a little more quality wouldn't hurt

ephrem

May 8, 2018
"Read Book" occurred error At 8:00 AM in myroom

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "core/core.rpyc", line 159, in script call
  File "dialogues/lisatalk.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "dialogues/anntalk.rpyc", line 32, in script call
  File "dialogues/alicetalk.rpyc", line 32, in script call
  File "game/events/max.rpyc", line 241, in script call
    �[���(���N&26���,9Шܤ���Ԩ4I��,�rJ������2H�D�`����R� �2-Cݦa��7me�W�8���`�;G]i)��B�Z���Q���i��v���!�5����w�|��"�!�
  File "tl/english/events/max.rpyc", line 164, in script
  File "D:\GAME\BigBrotherAnotherStory-v0020001-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\GAME\BigBrotherAnotherStory-v0020001-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1334, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict
TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Большой брат: Другая история v0.02.0.001
Thu Jan 23 20:16:39 2020

Reactions: BARBARA2121

camoway

May 15, 2017
Great! bb is was what started h games for me. new art well done. On renpy! dev seems talented. more so than any mods for bb and glamor is trash. This has a chance to be one of the best games out there. I am very glad to see this guy doing some justice for the game. PLEASE ADD NO DERREK MODE. NTR is very polarizing and the people who hate it are very vocal. As a new game, I think this is as important as replayable scenes. But bravo look forward to more of your work.

Reactions: Old Wolf

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Didnt really like the orignal big brother but i suppose if we can turn the ntr off i will give it a shot. Don't get me wrong i don't mind some competition but only if i can actually win

Reactions: Bluballz

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Didnt really like the orignal big brother but i suppose if we can turn the ntr off i will give it a shot. Don't get me wrong i don't mind some competition but only if i can actually win
At the original big brother you could avoid any sexual relationship with Eric and the sisters. As for Eric and mom yes you can't avoid it from the start but you can get rid of him later. I don't understand all that complain for Eric presence as long as you have the option to kick him out and you haven't problem with a little competition.

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
any cheat?

[Cheat Mod] available now! - works with [v0.06.05.xx]
[Cheat Mod] - [Ren'Py] Big Brother: Another Story - Cheat Mod [v1.3b] - [OnlyFunz] | F95zone

If you wish to use Console commands, check below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated for [v0.04.0.01] - works with latest version

Money Cheat:
mgg._m1_01classes__tange = 200

bbAS_MoneyCheat.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stealth Skill:
mgg.stealth = 100

Persuade Skill:
mgg.social= 100

Fitness:
mgg.training = 100

mgg.cleanness = 100

mgg.energy = 100
(since daily sleep counter depends on it, its better to keep energy value around 10~25, if you are low to interact)

Character stats:
(relmax = Relationship with max, mood = Character's mood, free = Emancipation )

lisa.relmax
lisa.mood
lisa.free

ann.relmax
ann.mood
ann.free

alice.relmax
alice.mood
alice.free

kira.relmax
kira.mood
kira.free

[Sample]
To change Ann's Mood to "Good" type the following code in the Console view
ann.mood = 100

To change Lisa's Relationship with Max to "Warm" type the following code in the Console view
lisa.relmax = 500

For different Mood & Relationships types, refer the Mood/Relationship Charts values below.

Mood Chart: (approx. range)
< -285
-284 ~ -165
-164 ~ -75
-74 ~ -15
-14 ~ 15
16 ~ 75
76 ~ 165
166 ~ 285
> 285
-4 level (Terrible)
-3 level (Very bad)