3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I laughed a lot when I used the pills in the original game and saw Eric in an awkward situation with Ann. After "failing", Eric will cry in the bathroom..
I hope, if that makes it in, there are ways to use it to our advantage. In the original game, it served no purpose gamewise, so it was basically a waste. You didn't even get any pervy pictures from it (except Eric's flacid dong went you went to check on him, I believe?).

I mean, I don't get the whole "let's kill Eric" thing. Isn't it more satisfying and, well, in line of the alpha male, to steal the women and make him a cuck? Let's be honest, if I had to choose between "here's a sledgehammer to the face" and "go cry in the bathroom, I'll go fuck your girl in the mean time", I'd go for the repeated emasculating one. Isn't the point of the game to show you're the alpha male? So, it would make sense you're the one who shows the other guy who's top dog, instead of asking other people to take care of your problem. I mean, what screams alpha male more? "Some guy tried to fuck all the women in my family, but I fucked them behind his back and now he's my little bitch" or "I'm the alpha because I asked other people to take care of the previous one because he was too powerful for me to take down and now I'm the only one left, so that makes me the alpha by proxy, and also the beta because these women still push me around"?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Hmmmm, well the way I see it is, based on what others have said about the original and IF Aleksey follows that story for a bit longer, IF you continue past the 2nd weekend, then how is the Eric 1v1 convo going to get triggered? Hence why I mentioned stopping before the 2nd weekend. ;)

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hmmmm, well the way I see it is, based on what others have said about the original and IF Aleksey follows that story for a bit longer, IF you continue past the 2nd weekend, then how is the Eric 1v1 convo going to get triggered? Hence why I mentioned stopping before the 2nd weekend. ;)
Yes I think your right, that's why I think it starts at 2nd Thursday. But because of anti-cheat I think you must take the loan. If not I fear it will cause problems going forward. I think we will lose all money we buildup anyway.

Last edited:

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Is there really no one who can tell me how much incest content there is in this game?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Thinking of Eric
DREAM 1.png DREAM 2.png
PART 1..............PART2

And for all you cannibals out there, don't forget to pick up a copy of my latest cookbook COOKING WITH ERIC on sale now.

Please note, this is intended as fun only, and not to offend anyone.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019
OK how similar is this to the 0.13.0.007.

i know its the same story but is the artwork new and is the story progression faster hate the grind from that version.

is the story completed i ask because 0.13.0.007 was missing a a huge part of the story and promised it in next version and we all know how far that got us

and last (how far has the story progressed) compared to 0.13.0.007.

nim

May 6, 2017

i know its the same story but is the artwork new and is the story progression faster hate the grind from that version.

is the story completed i ask because 0.13.0.007 was missing a a huge part of the story and promised it in next version and we all know how far that got us

So far "another story" is very similar to the original. In fact, it is more like "another copy". It's just getting started.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

I think that in May we will do without couples and choose one girl who I will dress in a beautiful semi-transparent bodysuit. Let's see who you all choose...

Alice
27%

Ann
28%

Kira
18%

Lisa
28%
83 votes total

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017

I think that in May we will do without couples and choose one girl who I will dress in a beautiful semi-transparent bodysuit. Let's see who you all choose...

Alice
28%

Ann
28%

Kira
18%

Lisa
26%
I hope Lisa wins

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

All the artwork is by the dev. Aleksey, the story is mostly the same at this point(Very early) Kira will come into the game next update. I like it, but obviously it's not for everyone. I think some here just like to complain, they say it's a copy, but play it anyway. There's over 260 pages of games to play, all free, all the time, I would think they could find something to like.
Ok, I apologize for that last part, that was not aimed at you. No offence to anyone.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes