3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Somebody tell me pls why this so hype? glamour ,big brother, big brother another story etc.
No offence, but why do people that don't like this game always need someone to tell them why others do. Or maybe they are trying to figure out why they don't. Either way it's something they need to figure out for themselves, or just move on to some other game.

Reactions: balara

Rollermann

Oct 2, 2018
i know that this is a bb imitate .... so far i have nothing to do with other history. sorry i thought that would be something andrese taken over almost one to one. + erik :sick::poop:

kamalastro

Feb 16, 2020
Thanks for the nice game, but please if you can add the direct vision feature to the camera with the possibility to save the video to him

kamalastro

Feb 16, 2020
Please add some diver to Max Roya, a live broadcast via cameras for all those in the house instead of going to their room and catching it

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
what to say to me silly maxi? :p (n) nice game developing like that while eric( and others maybe in future) and ntr exists in game...(y)if its gone it will be really no sense, boring like the first original 431316_beer_5.png 440852_Kira_y_Erick_9.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
KaiserST

I hope so to about Kira, best place for more action with her early in the game is Saturday morning after the girls go shopping.
Then later after the movies and sex with Ann then Kira gets some attention to, while Ann is outside doing yoga Max gently wakes her up with a few kisses that leads to sex.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, so I guess Aleksey is saying that Olivia is going to be in game.(When asked about Olivia)

First, I need to fill all the holes before Kira arrives, then enter Kira into the game.

Oh, and no word on Kate yet.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, so I guess Aleksey is saying that Olivia is going to be in game.(When asked about Olivia)

First, I need to fill all the holes before Kira arrives, then enter Kira into the game.
You have to remember that only 2 weeks of the main story is in the game and nothing can happen in that direction until after Kira shows up.

Yes some of the secondary story can be played longer than the first 2 weeks but the main story "Max's Girlfriend" is just at the end of the first 2 weeks.

If it goes the same as the Original BB game then you will only be able to get sex with Olivia 2 times a week.
We will have to wait and see how this new dev takes Olivia's story.

I hope this dev keeps the original story of love and romance between Max and Lisa like the original BB was until dark silver got mad his game was pirated on here then he changed the story to make Max a mindless shit head.

Reactions: KaiserST

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You have to remember that only 2 weeks of the main story is in the game and nothing can happen in that direction until after Kira shows up.

Yes some of the secondary story can be played longer than the first 2 weeks but the main story "Max's Girlfriend" is just at the end of the first 2 weeks.

If it goes the same as the Original BB game then you will only be able to get sex with Olivia 2 times a week.
We will have to wait and see how this new dev takes Olivia's story.

I hope this dev keeps the original story of love and romance between Max and Lisa like the original BB was until dark silver got mad his game was pirated on here then he changed the story to make Max a mindless shit head.
Yes, your right, only 2 weeks of game so far. To start next update we must start over, or use Aleksey's save to start. That save will start at 2nd Thursday in game. As for Olivia, I hope that she will be used to make Lisa realize, that she has a love interest in Max, beyond that of just a brother. Of coarse, we will have to wait and see what Aleksey has in mind.

View attachment 1-2-LT1.save

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
The whole Olivia storyline is not interesting for me personally. It's all about the family, and maybe Kate. I did not find Olivia hot or interesting, but her mom though :D. Still side characters are not something I want, or wait for.

What I do hope for is longer sex scenes, and more dialogue. Old BB really dropped the ball on that IMO.

Reactions: Kendra

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's what happened with the original? o_Oo_Oo_O
Man, I suspected he was a buffoon but not to that point.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hello

This is the complete translation into German (v0.03.5.005).
The installation is very simple. You have to rename the file "translate.rpa" in the "game" directory (I wrote a ~ on it) and then unpack the attached archive into the "game" directory. This will replace the whole English text with the German version.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hello

This is the complete translation into German (v0.03.5.005).
The installation is very simple. You have to rename the file "translate.rpa" in the "game" directory (I wrote a ~ on it) and then unpack the attached archive into the "game" directory. This will replace the whole English text with the German version.
You could always create a new folder "German" in the translation "tl" folder, instead of changing in the English files.
In my Cheat Mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-0.514)

i;ll add a feature to change language if the 0.04 version doesn't launch with it.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes