3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I don't want to be the bad guy here, but I feel the need to say this:
Let it die.

No, seriously. It pains me every time somebody lights up some hope, and after some time it dies again.
And again.
And again.
And again.
Just stop already. Please.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
My advice is for the devs...or someone...to create a definitive guide/walkthrough that shows, in detail, what's supposed to happen.
No! I hate games that require a strict walkthrough or you won't be able to "play the game". One of the things that irritated me with the original is that you needed to follow a walkthrough to make it past the first ten days, or you'd miss out of a stat point for the girls (wait, did those actually make a difference or not? Was there ever someone who missed those points and still got the normal gameplay or did everyone just follow that walkthrough to make sure?). Now, you don't need that walkthrough since it's easier to get the money for those initial purchases.

The reason why things are buggy right now are because triggers don't, well, trigger. It's bad coding. Aleksey should put those triggers at the start of the event instead of the end, because with a branching response, it's easy to miss those (as is the case now).

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Can anyone who fixes the German translation, from 0.3.05 fixes no longer in 0.4.0. Everything that is new is now in Russian, although it is in English with the German translation.
I wasn't around this weekend. I'll check the translation accordingly

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
No! I hate games that require a strict walkthrough or you won't be able to "play the game".
I understand what you're saying and don't necessarily disagree, but at the moment I have no clue if a quest is coded to completion or it's broken. I hop on here to try to find an answer and see that some people are successful in completing a quest while others flounder about same as me. I don't think a reference for quest stage/progression is unreasonable at this point in the game's development.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
so is it worth playing this if you played all the other BBs? or is it just the same again?
It's more buggy and less of the same content. The way this is coded is so confusing I have no idea how the dev manages. I'm on day 70 and it seems like I haven't triggered 60% of the events that should have happened probably due to taken a wrong path during breakfast or dinner.

Reactions: baalstatic

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
h. 20.00 lisa - do dish
h. 22.00 alice - make foot massage with sweet (complete)
h. 23.00 lisa - ask her to show you breast (lisa's mood high [lisa.mood = ]

repeat them 2 o 3 times ti get foot massage when lisa makes homework

Reactions: Rozan

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Thank's OnlyFunz

I just tried it and it doesn't work
[ Kira's Arrival ]
I have attached a Save file, as Kira's Arrival Event starts.

If you notice the below screenshot:
These set of variables needs to comply with the condition.
Then Kira's Event wont start! Until it is Week day 6 (Saturday)

Then i would suggest you modify it in Console.

Kira-Arrival-1.png

It is defined as a Timed Event with those conditions, as you can see in the below screenshot:
Kira_arrival event.png

Based on the below condition: It seems "Breakfast_18" is where Kira joins in for Breakfast.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
good, I'm on the 44th, Kira hasn't arrived yet, she had already talked about it at breakfast
I don't know if I missed something that doesn't appear

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
good, I'm on the 44th, Kira hasn't arrived yet, she had already talked about it at breakfast
I don't know if I missed something that doesn't appear
Well, you can wait till Day 46 (Saturday)

And rest of the other values are as per the condition?

Last edited:

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
So is there a TLDR for those of us who can't read code , I'm a simple man trying to bust a simple nut. Just tell me what I have to do in game.

• Haha
Reactions: truerty

pimper12

Sep 19, 2017
A bit worried about the 'Alpha' opportunity. Eric promised Max that he can get more 'involved' if he makes the deal with him. I hope (if you're going the NTR route), that he's lying, or that it doesn't go any further than Max gobbling Eric's cum off the girls.

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
Guys, i did every changelog what Dev said for new upgrade . Kira's last scene is blowjob, hand and feet massage for Lisa and Alice, shoulder massage, massage in yard for Alice with spider, and war started with Eric. eee, everything okay?

duke100

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah idk this game is a buggy mess. Can't get some scenes to work at all. Can't get the ladder scene with kira to work, can't start kissing scene, can't start massages with Lisa. Doing everything I possibly can, spent the last hour tediously grinding hoping something would change. How do I get those scenes to unlock?

GDT_G23

Oct 30, 2018
Guys please help..

Scene with Kira in bath tube. She take cock to mouth and i have this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.jpg

Can you help resolve this problem?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes