3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Actually That is also ntr, the netorase/sharing type.
Actually when people say NTR they usually mean Netorare, alot of people dont know theres 3 different types of NTR so they assume when you say NTR you mean the one where your loved ones get taken.
Boy, wouldn't I give for F95 to introduce a new tag NTS for Netorase...it would clear many threads from any unnecessary debates, like for Summer with Mia (ren'py version), where no girls are taken away from the MC, but simply shared at his own behest... well, except for that little side story (avoidable) with the black dude.

But in this game, assuming you either become friends with Eric, or his enemy only to eventually kick him out, well NTR does become automatically NTS.

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Crashes seem to be from the translation, its a work in progress but the TL (translation folder) folder once Unren is ran can be edited to correct color and italics errors. Unzip the file into the game folder to get kissing scene to progress, working on the rest but have to goto work soon

Aug 29, 2020
Boy, wouldn't I give for F95 to introduce a new tag NTS for Netorase...it would clear many threads from any unnecessary debates, like for Summer with Mia (ren'py version), where no girls are taken away from the MC, but simply shared at his own behest... well, except for that little side story (avoidable) with the black dude.

But in this game, assuming you either become friends with Eric, or his enemy only to eventually kick him out, well NTR does become automatically NTS.
Ah k so you were talking about Netorase then. Unless specified people usually assume when you say NTR you mean Netorare.

Reactions: Manifold
Aug 29, 2020
Each to their own - that type of game-play is not for me or many others as well.
I was asking a question, and was answered HERE

Was only asking if I would like the game - or if it was in fact what the reviews seem to suggest.
To me it sounded like you were insulting People who liked NTR by trivializing the game and asking if it was a "cuck remake".

You could have went about asking about that in a way better manner but since you responded like that, thats why I responded how I did.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eri53 and Twistty

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Crashes seem to be from the translation, its a work in progress but the TL (translation folder) folder once Unren is ran can be edited to correct color and italics errors. Unzip the file into the game folder to get kissing scene to progress, working on the rest but have to goto work soon
How do you do this on Android? I copied this "tl" folder to android/data/[gamefolder]/files/game/
But when i started the game, i was faced with shit tons of errors one after another!

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Sorry to ask but are we beyond original story content or is it still in rehash? Before I DL and Grind my way away I just want to know there is content beyond where the original left off.

Thanks in advance!

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Why would it be a cuck remake if the guy literally just said the dev is focusing on all paths in this game not just max and the girls. If anything thats great because Dark Silver got rid of Eric and in my opinion thats what killed his game, it just became a boring day grindfest, atleast with Eric flushed out more and interacting with the story and girls more the game with still have life in it down the road and have multiple paths attracts more players.
I think the question should be How could it be a cuck remake? (Yes, I'm being pedantic)
Ann's husband is ex and Max can never marry her.
Oh I suppose Eric could marry her and Max could turn him into a cuck. I wonder how the general population would react to that one. Do the people that hate cuckolding/NTR only hate it if it's the MC or if it happens to anyone. And what about Eric screwing Kira and the girls behind Ann's back, do they hate that?
Sorry I digress...
Other than that I think it will help the story to have a more detailed Eric but hope Alexsey doesn't make people jump through hoops to get whichever path they want, that's just as frustrating as grindfests.

uraguuu

Apr 21, 2019
Has anyone the same problem that aunt kira wont show up?
The only clue i have is that breakfast is always getting skipped with an error that says that kiratalk is not defined.
I feel like i cant go on with alot of event because she is nowhere to be seen..
or do i need to do something special to unlock her?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Some of the image links for the night time spider events with Alice are broken in the latest version 5.0 + bugfix. I think it's only when she's wearing certain clothing since sometimes it works fine. In the ones where it's broken you get the bedroom scene with Max there but Alice is not rendered at all.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes