3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Aw man, gonna have to pass then. Damn it, animated BB sounded good.
Ah...guys...

I am not a patron till I am convinced Aleksey90 will get his act together and work with an experienced game dev to fix once and for all the unbelievable mess this game is bug wise (apparently he is working with someone now, cool.)

I think, however, that this game has potential, and I would hate to see a misunderstanding driving fans and potential patrons away. So I'd like to share with ya'll one thing which I am sure about.

NTR is up till now avoidable, and will remain avoidable. Just don't actively try to peek on Mom and Eric in the shower, bedroom or the lounge at 9pm. Otherwise in this sandbox game, there is no NTR scene you are, or will be, compelled to look at.

And you will be able to get rid of Eric, you can't right now, since its too early for that.

There will be three paths, if you read previous posts by maxbishup, who regularly is in contact with this game's dev (type his name in the search function, you'll see): be friends with Eric, get rid of Eric fast, get rid of Eric slow. All sex scenes involving NTR will be optional. Even when you choose the NTR path, apparently you will also be able to fine tune who you want to have getting fucked by Eric as far as the two sisters are concerned.

This means you will be able to play a game without any NTR content. Maybe you'll have to suffer seeing Mommy being held by the waist or something similar, in public, by Eric (she is, admittedly his "lawful" fiance for now), but apart from that, nada.

Of course, if the very idea of an (avoidable for you) NTR path for others to enjoy, is enough to drive you away, well, that's another matter ;).

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
DS got rid of Eric because his Patrons didn't like him.
(...)
I don't get why people don't like Eric so much. Yes, he's an asshole, yes, he's terrible, yes, he's blah blah blah, I get it. Me, I like him because I'll have the opportunity to hit him where it hurts.
I just generally don't like a big bad main antagonist in adult games. That's the main reason why I quit playing "Power Vacuum", and a few other games, too. I like the "Man of the House" approach: Obstacles to overcome, yes, but not a single antagonist that overshadows the entire game. I guess that was the feeling of DS' patrons, too.

I don't mind that others do like exactly this, there is enough content on this site for everybody, and I don't think any dev will ever make a game that everybody likes.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
And you will be able to get rid of Eric, you can't right now, since its too early for that.

There will be three paths, if you read previous posts by maxbishup, who regularly is in contact with this game's dev (type his name in the search function, you'll see): be friends with Eric, get rid of Eric fast, get rid of Eric slow.
Good news! Thank you for this useful information. :)(y)

And yes, I know that means that the dev time will be much slower, but then again, I'll just set a bookmark and come back in a year or so. Enough content here to play in the meantime.

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Good news! Thank you for this useful information. :)(y)

And yes, I know that means that the dev time will be much slower, but then again, I'll just set a bookmark and come back in a year or so. Enough content here to play in the meantime.
Thank maxbishup, if you stick to this thread you'll see he regularly gives info and sneak peeks as well, being a $30 patron if I remember correctly.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Thank maxbishup, if you stick to this thread you'll see he regularly gives info and sneak peeks as well, being a $30 patron if I remember correctly.
Thank you maxbishup! I somehow missed this BB remake completely. Have a bookmark now and a reminder in 12 months. :)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Ok, I will come back when we can finally get rid of eric. That's my primary goal in original game, and here also my goal towards this game remains the same.

Reactions: Grimtown

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So many bugs. I started a new game and got an error just trying to sleep on the first night. No mods or cheats or anything.
Yeah apparently he didn't test with a new game. If you load up a save from a previous game it does actually work though. He must have changed something related to that first day that doesn't work.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Manifold
Thanks for answering my earlier question - and with such detail! (y)

"And you will be able to get rid of Eric, you can't right now, since its too early for that.

"There will be three paths, if you read previous posts by maxbishup, who regularly is in contact with this game's dev (type his name in the search function, you'll see): be friends with Eric, get rid of Eric fast, get rid of Eric slow. All sex scenes involving NTR will be optional. Even when you choose the NTR path, apparently you will also be able to fine tune who you want to have getting fucked by Eric as far as the two sisters are concerned."

Hated the whole concept of Eric in the first game - will wait til the option to - Get rid of Eric fast - is implemented:rolleyes:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Not gonna lie, I enjoy NTR as much as I do cheating or anything else. I mean, these characters aren't real so why would I care? But I love seeing the arguments that start on here because of them. It seems like the way to ensure your game gets a lot of attention is put in NTR.

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
Not gonna lie, I enjoy NTR as much as I do cheating or anything else. I mean, these characters aren't real so why would I care? But I love seeing the arguments that start on here because of them. It seems like the way to ensure your game gets a lot of attention is put in NTR.
I cannot Agree with you enough. I also come here to get as much sex scenes as possible from as many games. Ntr just offers different sex scenes for me so hence why I like it . I am Looking forward to sex scenes with max and Eric in future updates.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Do you have the persistent file also - save file seems to need that as well to work?

Crank088

Modder
May 28, 2017
I found out the bugs with Lisa kissing are only with the english translation.
there a bug in the code of the english translation with Lisa´s dialogue because there is a typo (...._kiss.cool...instead of...._kiss.col...) but im bad at Renpy so maybe anybody with RenPy experience can fix this.

edit//
even the bug when u watch Alice over the webcam is gone with the russian translation. this should be easy to fix with RenPy experience.

Last edited:

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Ah...guys...

I am not a patron till I am convinced Aleksey90 will get his act together and work with an experienced game dev to fix once and for all the unbelievable mess this game is bug wise (apparently he is working with someone now, cool.)

I think, however, that this game has potential, and I would hate to see a misunderstanding driving fans and potential patrons away. So I'd like to share with ya'll one thing which I am sure about.

NTR is up till now avoidable, and will remain avoidable. Just don't actively try to peek on Mom and Eric in the shower, bedroom or the lounge at 9pm. Otherwise in this sandbox game, there is no NTR scene you are, or will be, compelled to look at.

There will be three paths, if you read previous posts by maxbishup, who regularly is in contact with this game's dev (type his name in the search function, you'll see): be friends with Eric, get rid of Eric fast, get rid of Eric slow. All sex scenes involving NTR will be optional. Even when you choose the NTR path, apparently you will also be able to fine tune who you want to have getting fucked by Eric as far as the two sisters are concerned.

This means you will be able to play a game without any NTR content. Maybe you'll have to suffer seeing Mommy being held by the waist or something similar, in public, by Eric (she is, admittedly his "lawful" fiance for now), but apart from that, nada.

Of course, if the very idea of an (avoidable for you) NTR path for others to enjoy, is enough to drive you away, well, that's another matter ;).
Thank you so much! and maxbishup of course. Very useful information, exactly what I needed!

Reactions: Manifold

introvtx

May 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jut click on ignore, a bit annoying but working

Here is a fix, unzip in "/game" folder. Error is in translation. I don't see why there was those simple typos, pretty sloppy
Thanks for the fix. I just found another bug when trying to peep on Alice after giving her the new lingerie for the blog.

I wonder if these are easily fixable? what's not defined mean? is it another typo or something? I want to fix them myself if i can.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes