3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Here is my save, go to the bathroom.

Here is my save, go to the bathroom.
Do you have a save where you buy Alice the super sexy lingerie? I tried the hidden cam on 20:00-22:00, but it seems I'm caught in a loop and i already gotten past 150 days and I'm running out of food and water!!!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I have now played a second time. Here are the screenshots of my saves, after 7 game days almost all opportunities are finished. You still have to read the book and give to Lisa and talk with Kira about photos. The book is already bought (has to be delivered and read). If you play it a second time, you can finish the update in an hour without any problems.
Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png

Last edited:

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Sorry if this has been asked before but is this a sort of remake or just "inspired" by the original?

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Original game was abandoned. This is a new dev, doing everything from the scratch while also adding his own story in the mix.
I know the original was abandoned, and everione was sad/happy because the loved/hated it xD. Thanks for answering!

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
You have to pick the right choice in the sessions so you can take all of the pictures.
thanks!
I understood what my mistake was (Kira's photo session)
I watched the photo after the photo session, but I had to look after talking about the results of the first photo session (this conversation is also about the second photo session)

All photos from Kira's first photo session are now available

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Yup, but also there is a new opportunity named 'Control' but i can't figure out how to trigger it.

EDIT: I'm guessing for this opportunity you have to be friends with Eric. If so no thanks.
Yes. This is the path of friendship with Eric

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
but where are the animations ??? help
There is only one, it's with Eric and Ann. It was so far back, I'm not sure it's in the game anymore. More are planed, but not in the game yet. Spy on Eric with Ann, in the bedroom, when Alice is watching TV.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
That isn't how update numbers work. You can, and this game likely will, have a 0.11.0. The three digits are separate and do not relate to each other. Each means a different thing.
Yeah, I know. That's why I said "hypothetical halfway point." The next version may well be the 1.0.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes