3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Because so many were written about it, I played with Mod today (I only cheated the money). I finished the whole game in 43 days (Eric's friend path), which is much faster than without. It would have been even faster if I had used the option of immediate delivery. It is possible without any problems if you buy the dress for Alice and the swimsuit for Lisa only on the 9th day (After the credit option has been activated). In my opinion the game is a lot less fun, but you can finish it very quickly. The game is very easy to finish without cheats or mods.
Here my end save (played with Mod). Version 0.05.0.07-pc
HI . Yeah . I'm also playing with "cheat mode" right now to check. But in the first round, I had problems. And now I continue almost without any problems, but on the path of enmity with Eric. When we use "cheat mode" the speed is very high but we have to pay attention to a series of things.

Reactions: Lukumoide

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Because so many were written about it, I played with Mod today (I only cheated the money). I finished the whole game in 43 days (Eric's friend path), which is much faster than without. It would have been even faster if I had used the option of immediate delivery. It is possible without any problems if you buy the dress for Alice and the swimsuit for Lisa only on the 9th day (After the credit option has been activated). In my opinion the game is a lot less fun, but you can finish it very quickly. The game is very easy to finish without cheats or mods.
Done . Once in each route. I will write the solution in the next post. :)

Reactions: Lukumoide and ocxxx

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

If you are using cheat mode and you have trouble completing the "mentor"

solution:

Use one of the saves before starting the kissing lesson.
Start kissing lessons with Kira and finish all three without asking Lisa.
Forget everything in the game except "Mentor". Just take this opportunity, do not do anything to others. There is time for other opportunities.
Then start teaching Lisa.
Wake up every day after Lisa. (Do not use the "Sleep" button at the end of the day. Set the clock to 7 to wake up)
Be careful of Lisa's mood(very good) and your relationship with her(warm).
Do not let Lisa or Alice be punished when doing the "opportunity".( Use save / load )
Be careful of Lisa's homework (Lisa should show both breasts while doing homework. If she does not do this, you did something wrong or you forgot something)
Use save / load during the kissing lesson to do it successfully.
Do the kiss lesson successfully 9 times in a row.
Now The book is available in the store.

Last edited:
Reactions: alon123

Eandrid

May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you play this game, please consider PATREON. Thank you.
Considering it, but i m waiting for the next two update to see the direction the game take cause the original was a disappointement. What i really like right now is the fact that the dev is not making the same mistake as DS and getting rid of eric right away but making him a real part of the story (for now at least), the original game lost every interest the moment it became a dumb VN in which your decision did not have any real impact and like him or not it doesnt matter eric presence made it easy to have two paths (maybe he was to hard to avoid in the original and it might be what annoyed the max's fanatic). Also i have to admit i like the fact that we can actually use the cam that is a really good addition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eduard12xD

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
You know, it's true that a lot faster happened with cheating. But the game was not as fun as before.My goal was just to check that the game could be finish with cheat mode or not .And the problems with the "mentor" opportunity was on my nerves . I think this is the last time I tried to find a solution to the cheat mode problems, because I don't want to encourage others to using cheat mode. There will probably be a lot of problems with it.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You know, it's true that a lot faster happened with cheating. But the game was not as fun as before.My goal was just to check that the game could be finish with cheat mode or not .And the problems with the "mentor" opportunity was on my nerves . I think this is the last time I tried to find a solution to the cheat mode problems, because I don't want to encourage others to using cheat mode. There will probably be a lot of problems with it.
You're right, it's much less fun and it destroys all the work of the game developers on the game mechanics. It takes a lot of time to adjust everything so that it is fun and remains a small challenge. I think it's the most difficult part of game development and if we use mods or cheats, we ruin all the work. And often mods or cheats cause problems. So you can't unlock everything. Only when we play without mods or cheats can we be sure that the game runs as intended by the game developer.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
Continue kissing lessons with Kira 3:am, continue giving liqueur sweets to Alice, Friday before she goes out. See her in bathroom at 3:am. Save game before kissing Lisa, make sure she likes it, if not go back and try again. Do this a few times, opportunity to buy book will come.
Do not use cheat mod.
View attachment 864700
I did all of them for 3 weeks and even more. but still no book to buy.
I don't use cheat mod.
here is my save file.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I did all of them for 3 weeks and even more. but still no book to buy.
I don't use cheat mod.
here is my save file.
maxbishup, I'm sorry to answer on your behalf.

I checked your save file .Lisa mood is low.

12.jpg
Buy sweets for Lisa and give her. Help her wash the dishes .
Be careful of Lisa's homework (Lisa should show both breasts while doing homework. If she does not do this, you did something wrong or you forgot something)
Do not let Lisa or Alice be punished when doing the "opportunity".( Use save / load )
Keep teaching .
Wake up every day after Lisa. (Set the clock to 7 to wake up)
Do the kiss lesson successfully in a row from now.
after some kissing lesson check the store.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiva0067

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maxbishup, I'm sorry to answer on your behalf.

I checked your save file .Lisa mode is low.

View attachment 867340
Buy sweets for Lisa and give her. Help her wash the dishes .
Keep teaching .
Wake up every day after Lisa. (Set the clock to 7 to wake up)
Do the kiss lesson successfully in a row from now.
after some kissing lesson check the store.
Not a problem, it's nice to see us help one another. You do great work, thank you. Who knows I might need help myself sometime.
To everyone: Girls mood will always slip back to neutral(if you do nothing about it), take all opportunities to increase it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.05.0.00 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes