3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Where to find the save game on the C drive?
Yes, I know about saving in the game folder.
I am interested in a folder on the C drive

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
legiun no sound is a "feature" from the original BB - run a soundtrack of your choice in the background!

ANGEL_KATE ("user")/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/BB_AS

maxbishup I hope the next version also fixes the chocolate bug - nothing big, just annoying that none of the small fixes so far covered it

Reactions: legiun

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Eric was harmless and useful (money) in the old game, in the new game we have more than enough money, so theoretically we don't need him.
True, but we already know what happens when Eric is kicked out from the original game. Eric sticking around is completely new, at least beyond the early scenes. I don't know why people would vote for content that already exists in a different form lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
maxbishup said:
Did you have second talk about friend or war with Eric, first talk Eric said he would talk to you again in a week, if you have end for current version that's it.
First conversation with Eric (before dinner) (Introducing Eric)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First conversation with Eric (after dinner) (Introducing Eric)

Opportunities (Quest Alpha). After the first conversation with Eric
Conversation with naked Anna in the living room
Second conversation with Eric

There were no more conversations and events with Eric.

Last edited:
Reactions: lianinliyan

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
True, but we already know what happens when Eric is kicked out from the original game. Eric sticking around is completely new, at least beyond the early scenes. I don't know why people would vote for content that already exists in a different form lol.
Yes " we already know what happens when Eric is kicked out from the original game "
But first, we don't know exactly what the action of this game will play out. Will it be just a repetition of previous events, or will it be changes, and if so, how big?
And secondly and most importantly I don't want to know what will happen when Eric stays home.
I don't understand why people would vote for content in which some son *** bitch turns women from the MC family into slaves .

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Yes " we already know what happens when Eric is kicked out from the original game "
But first, we don't know exactly what the action of this game will play out. Will it be just a repetition of previous events, or will it be changes, and if so, how big?
And secondly and most importantly I don't want to know what will happen when Eric stays home.
I don't understand why people would vote for content in which some son *** bitch turns women from the MC family into slaves .
Well, it is awesome if we can team up with this son of a bitch to turn the family into slaves. ;-)

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
First conversation with Eric (before dinner) (Introducing Eric)

First conversation with Eric (after dinner) (Introducing Eric)

Opportunities (Quest Alpha). After the first conversation with Eric
Conversation with naked Anna in the living room
Second conversation with Eric

There were no more conversations and events with Eric.
If you are on the Eric friend path, then the Alpha opp won't really have an end of content notice. The convo where you make the deal with Eric is the last one, though you still get in shit for peeking so fair warning.

Fair enough, this version is already hugely different from Silver's game, maybe it'll be different. As for the Eric content? Dude, it's just a game. These characters do not exist. You don't understand the Eric stuff while I at the same time do not understand why people get so butt hurt about a bunch of imaginary people not doing anything because they do not exist. Why stop there, why don't you contact PETA and tell them about all of the imaginary spiders being killed because you want an imaginary man to shoot his imaginary load while his imaginary sister takes her imaginary clothes off?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
If you are on the Eric friend path, then the Alpha opp won't really have an end of content notice. The convo where you make the deal with Eric is the last one, though you still get in shit for peeking so fair warning.

Fair enough, this version is already hugely different from Silver's game, maybe it'll be different. As for the Eric content? Dude, it's just a game. These characters do not exist. You don't understand the Eric stuff while I at the same time do not understand why people get so butt hurt about a bunch of imaginary people not doing anything because they do not exist. Why stop there, why don't you contact PETA and tell them about all of the imaginary spiders being killed because you want an imaginary man to shoot his imaginary load while his imaginary sister takes her imaginary clothes off?
You have some obsession with the imaginary?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
You don't need to, you will get enough content to enjoy without Eric in the future.
There is no point in complaining about an optional path you will never choose in the game.
I really don't have to play with Eric? Thanks for the permission, I didn't know about it so far. ;)
I personally do not complain about an alternative path in the game. I'm just saying I'm not interested.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
can someone share a "complete" save for me?
thanks
Here are my saves every day 1 to 59 "War with Eric". So you can re-enact every day and see how I play. All of course without mods or cheats. In the first folder you will also find the persistent file (where all gallery pictures are located). Save 1-1-LT1.save is end-save. I also have all days "Friend with Eric" both paths end on day 59. I wanted to post it in one folder but it was too big and I split it into three save folders.

Last edited:

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
so.. for some reason i was not able
Here are my saves every day 1 to 59 "War with Eric". So you can re-enact every day and see how I play. All of course without mods or cheats. In the first folder you will also find the persistent file (where all gallery pictures are located). Save 1-1-LT1.save is end-save. I also have all days "Friend with Eric" both paths end on day 59. I wanted to post it in one folder but it was too big and I split it into three save folders.

Ye, well, we need more updates, for now, we cant do anything to the girls except the Aunt.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

To me the butt hurt ones, are the snowflakes that have a fit, because there butt buddy Eric is gone. No offence, but when Eric was gone in original, I never saw so much crying over an imaginary character. If you like Eric that's fine with me, but don't be to disappointed if you must get rid of him in this version. So far we are going right along with original game, sooooo.

Aleksey90
You will be able to see how he'll mess up Max's family.

• Love
Reactions: L0thar
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes