3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
from the OP only...
where should I paste the bugfix files?
Before doing so, completely delete the game and extract it again.
Then Extract 3 file in the .rar file .copy them in to the Game folder and replace them with exist file .

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Still it occurs...
I tried your save. After it says "It's so nice in this house..." I get this error code below. But, instead of the game crashing like you said when I click 'Ignore', the game continues on as normal and goes to the morning scene where Lisa is screaming at the sight of Max's hard-on.

Something must be corrupted with your game or save. The save file you posted has "'??', 00:10" instead of the date and time. After ignoring the error and continuing on, it looks like the date/time was fixed, it now shows Thu, 06:30.

I'll attach the save I made after error code, give it a try, it may work out. It's still your save, I did nothing to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I started a new save game and got to the exact same point as your save and I did not get the error code at all. I also noticed that your save asks what time you want to sleep whereas my game only has one option. Shown in the image below. Is this save from an older version of the game maybe?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

Jackjc

Oct 30, 2020
I tried your save. After it says "It's so nice in this house..." I get this error code below. But, instead of the game crashing like you said when I click 'Ignore', the game continues on as normal and goes to the morning scene where Lisa is screaming at the sight of Max's hard-on.

Something must be corrupted with your game or save. The save file you posted has "'??', 00:10" instead of the date and time. After ignoring the error and continuing on, it looks like the date/time was fixed, it now shows Thu, 06:30.

I'll attach the save I made after error code, give it a try, it may work out. It's still your save, I did nothing to it.

Edit: Mind you, I do not have the bugfix installed on my game, because like you, my game turns up an error code before reaching the title screen.
I also started a new save game and got to the exact same point as your save and I did not get the error code at all.

Thanks a lot

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

Edit: I started a new save game and got to the exact same point as your save and I did not get the error code at all. I also noticed that your save asks what time you want to sleep whereas my game only has one option. Shown in the image below. Is this save from an older version of the game maybe?

View attachment 892330
I checked the save file, except that I did not receive an error. And this is strange.
You had a choice in the photo you sent because Max's energy was very low at the end of the day.
I do not know if the game file downloaded by had a defect. Or do something before saving the game on the first day that caused this to happen. Anyway, I think it might be better if he starts the game from the beginning. This error can be reversed very quickly on the first day, but if it happens on many days after the start of the game ... (which I hope does not happen)

Reactions: Juninpachi

Jackjc

Oct 30, 2020
Ac
I checked the save file, except that I did not receive an error. And this is strange.
You had a choice in the photo you sent because Max's energy was very low at the end of the day.
I do not know if the game file downloaded by had a defect. Or do something before saving the game on the first day that caused this to happen. Anyway, I think it might be better if he starts the game from the beginning. This error can be reversed very quickly on the first day, but if it happens on many days after the start of the game ... (which I hope does not happen)
Actually that "Ignore" thing worked... Thank you for the effort

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
does this game needed to played the prev version? or its this game just a fan maker with a standalone story?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have a question, is this game really have another story or just same as original one?
Currently, this game has a similar storyline to the previous game with some differences. The images are slightly different. Better renders and new things added to the game (example: you can use the installed cameras). In my opinion, this is the best remake of this game. But these are just my personal opinions, you have to play, see and judge for yourself.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
does this game needed to played the prev version? or its this game just a fan maker with a standalone story?
No need to play original version . This is a remake (from the beginning) of the game that has been abandoned. Currently, the storyline is the same as the original game, with a slight difference. It remains to be seen how different it will be in the future.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Imnus and Ive-11

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
I download from mega server. when i install this bugfix 07 this is the error that i have ehen i start the game

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
the only problem that i have is on the translation file. if i replace the other two the game runs but sometimes crush and i have to close the game

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I download from mega server. when i install this bugfix 07 this is the error that i have ehen i start the game
To check. I downloaded the game from the same server you mentioned. I downloaded Bug Fix 7 and installed it on the game. As you can see game ran without any problems . I checked this on two type of windows (7 and 10)

003.jpg
It may have nothing to do with it, but both of you are using Windows 8.

Is there anyone here who uses Win 8 and does not run into the problem of not running the game after installing Bug Fix 7?

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Ram oss

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
To check. I downloaded the game from the same server you mentioned. I downloaded Bug Fix 7 and installed it on the game. As you can see game ran without any problems . I checked this on two type of windows (7 and 10)

View attachment 893398
It may have nothing to do with it, but both of you are using Windows 8.

Is there anyone here who uses Win 8 and does not run into the problem of not running the game after installing Bug Fix 7?
I have Windows 10 and the bugfix just gives me a whole lot of problems, so I play without it.

The funny thing is that when I install the bugfix, it thinks my system is Windows 8, you can see it in the image below, maybe that's the problem right there?

• Haha
Reactions: Black Ram oss
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes