3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
aleksey90artimages
We work from morning to night. The end of the edge of this update is not yet visible. Doing three directions of development with Eric is too time-consuming. I can't wait for it to be done. We are trying to meet this month.

For all who are wondering.. ;)
Translation : not for january. Everytime he sait "we are trying" he didn't make it. If he's not seeing the end of the road two weeks in advance i'm telling you, don't get your hopes up.

Nid

Jun 20, 2017
Hey just been playing this game for a while not really bothering with a walkthrough but I decided to go back and play it with one to see what I was missing out on. sadly I seem to be stuck on the first hurdle, the walkthrough says that after selecting the correct choices at the beginning of the game and go talk to Alice on day 1 I can gain a blog opp but it doesn't seem to pop up the hidden cams opp pops up so I don't know if its a me problem or not, if anyone knows how to get this opp I'd appreciate it I'm just a little confused ty.

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys. Trying to decide if this is something I'd enjoy playing in the current version.

Seems from some comments that it's mostly the same game and scenes as the original BB right now, just shorter? Is that still true? Gave it a quick spin and it was almost exactly as I remember the original BB to be at the start. Quit when my memory was jogged regarding having to beat Eric to the whole dress purchase... And realizing it might still be the same game where you need a walkthrough to play "perfectly" to avoid missing out... Granted I played BB over a year ago at least so my memory is vague at this point. So..

- Is this game still like that? Make the wrong choice and you potentially need to start over?
- Is it the same storylines and scenes as before, not so much a new story?
- Any new scenes?

Feedback appreciated!

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
Hey guys. Trying to decide if this is something I'd enjoy playing in the current version.

Seems from some comments that it's mostly the same game and scenes as the original BB right now, just shorter? Is that still true? Gave it a quick spin and it was almost exactly as I remember the original BB to be at the start. Quit when my memory was jogged regarding having to beat Eric to the whole dress purchase... And realizing it might still be the same game where you need a walkthrough to play "perfectly" to avoid missing out... Granted I played BB over a year ago at least so my memory is vague at this point. So..

- Is this game still like that? Make the wrong choice and you potentially need to start over?
- Any new scenes?

Feedback appreciated!
There are new scenes but its basically the same game... sadly. As far as I know, your decisions are not that big of an impact.

Reactions: saucepan35

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020

- Any new scenes?

Feedback appreciated!
It is much easier to defeat Eric with the dress purchase. At a certain point a "cyber-bank" appears on your laptop and you can borrow money to make the purchase. Also makes it easier to buy the cameras and increase revenue. The game is mostly the same as BB, but there are some subtle differences that, in my opinion, make it more enjoyable to play.

Reactions: saucepan35

elink

Nov 2, 2017
Aleksey should stop to try holding Eric in game and start a 2nd game with Eric and here he should shoot Eric to the moon because its not possible to hold him longer and longer ingame without problems.

• Angry
Reactions: Juninpachi

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hey just been playing this game for a while not really bothering with a walkthrough but I decided to go back and play it with one to see what I was missing out on. sadly I seem to be stuck on the first hurdle, the walkthrough says that after selecting the correct choices at the beginning of the game and go talk to Alice on day 1 I can gain a blog opp but it doesn't seem to pop up the hidden cams opp pops up so I don't know if its a me problem or not, if anyone knows how to get this opp I'd appreciate it I'm just a little confused ty.
First of all, I must say that many "opportunities" are separate and not directly related to each other. These guides will tell you how each opportunity starts and ends. Or what happens in every opportunity, Not where the game starts and exactly where it ends. The order of events and opp in the game is up to the player and how it is played . This game, like many games, does not have a specific pattern in the game process.
About your question:
As mentioned in the guide, go to your room after talking to Alice about the blog (in her room or in the yard). Click the Open Box button (Next to the laptop button) . When you see the empty box of the camera, you will notice that a camera is installed in the house. Look for the camera (in the lounge) and ...

Ask if you still have problems. We will help you.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Alright, I'm feeling a bit better, but still not going to post much. So anyways Hi everyone. :)

Topic #1 (EVIL Scum) Eric. He is a side character that is used to bring change. Before he shows up there is NOT a lot going on, but when he arrives Max starts to pay more attention to the ladies. I know that there are people that LOVE the idea of Eric and his POWER, but truthfully (for me) he is just the spark that starts the fire for Max.

My personal thoughts on the Eric situation (and current update) is that Aleksey90 should figure out what he wants to have happen, then chop that into 4-6 (or more) 'parts' or sets of scenes. This would give content for however many updates it takes to create those SEPERATE parts, and hopefully allow for smaller scenes to be added that do NOT include (EVIL Scum) Eric. Sadly, I think the problem is trying to put to much into a given update (also working out the programing needed). Sadly, it seems to easy for Update growth to occur if limits aren't set.

Topic #2) I have said it before, the updates should have several very small scenes with 1-3 medium or large scenes. If there is time once those are done, then more can be added. An example of small scenes would be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This could be a set of scenes that each use only a small number of images, but move the story forward, similar to the Sunscreen/Massage scene with Alice. With these small scenes spread out over 2-4 updates, I wouldn't think it would take to much time to create, and other similar small parts (scenes) could be added for the other ladies, leaving time for 1-2 bigger scenes each update.

Topic #3) Having your appendix removed SUCKS!! Only being HALFWAY though recovery after 2 WEEKS SUCKS!! I recommend that people avoid this situation (because it SUCKS!!).

Topic #4) a short list of suggested SMALL scenes for the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So there are a few ideas that I hope help.

Just a thought.

P.S. I hope everyone stays Healthy.

P.P.S. I hope EVERYONE joins me in BEGGING asking for Chocolate Chip Cookies to be added to this game.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

- Any new scenes?

Feedback appreciated!
What I say is based on this update.
Whether you enjoy this game or not depends on you and your taste. I like this game even more than the original game for many reasons. But this is my personal opinion. If someone has played the original version of the game, this version will be much easier.
This game is much easier than BB. The simplest example is that with cyber banking you will have much less difficulty to earning.

* Up to this version of the "BBAS" the game story is similar to the original game, with some modifications.
The original game renderings are not used in this game. And the whole rendering has been completely rebuilt by the game developer. And it has a higher quality. So the images you will see are different and you will see images that did not exist in "BB".

* In my opinion, if you do not cheat in the game, you may have a slow progress, but you do not need to start the game again, so your answer is no. If you get stuck in a part of the game. There is definitely a solution to that. You can ask in this forum and others will help you.

* There are changes in the game that I do not want to reveal all of them.
For example, when you look inside the rooms through the windows. In the "BB" game, the images were the same and did not change, But in this version, the things you see are different.
Another example is that in BB, the cameras had no use other than monetization, and the images of the cameras on the laptop were a fix image, which did not make sense. But in "BBAS" , you can use the cameras completely.

In general, you should play and get your opinion about the game.

I hope you got the answers you needed.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
or did Aleksy90 give up the game
Nope, but the updates are always slow. The last time he posted something was less than a week ago, to say that the new update may come in the end of January (which means early February).

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I have a couple of opportunities which seem to have come to an end (for the current version) but aren't marked as such in the opportunity log. One is the blog opportunity, which is at (paraphrased) "Alice has suggested I could find her something more sexual to wear."

So has anyone got past this and found sexier clothes to buy for Alice and her blog?

The other path that doesn't say completed is Kira. It says I am waiting for what she has planned for after the photo-shoot. How long should I wait? I've been waiting more than a week of game time.

Also, she told me I could visit her in the mornings when she's alone in the shower but I was only able to do this once. Now I can peek but not go in. How do I get to go in again? Does anything new happen if I do?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have a couple of opportunities which seem to have come to an end (for the current version) but aren't marked as such in the opportunity log. One is the blog opportunity, which is at (paraphrased) "Alice has suggested I could find her something more sexual to wear."
After buying first lingerie for her , if you peep her at the window when she doing her blog thing . you are reach to the end of "Blog" opportunity.

So has anyone got past this and found sexier clothes to buy for Alice and her blog?
Wait for the next update

The other path that doesn't say completed is Kira. It says I am waiting for what she has planned for after the photo-shoot. How long should I wait? I've been waiting more than a week of game time.
This version of the game (v0.05) has only one photoshoot. Wait for the next update .you are reach to the end of "favorite aunt" opportunity.

Also, she told me I could visit her in the mornings when she's alone in the shower but I was only able to do this once. Now I can peek but not go in. How do I get to go in again? Does anything new happen if I do?
If Kira be alone in bath at morning you can join her. When you forget to join her, you can't join her anymore until you give her an oral sex in the night (on bath or lounge).

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes