3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The first post of this topic. There is a link to the android version.
Google took your brains if you can't solve an elementary question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, I remember all of them, and 10 cent phonebooths.

mido12648

Aug 7, 2017
The first post of this topic. There is a link to the android version.
Google took your brains if you can't solve an elementary question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok smartass this what happens when i try to open the mega link in the main post and that's why i asked the question

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Ok smartass this what happens when i try to open the mega link in the main post and that's why i asked the question

Why don't you and all Android users use Joiplay?
You can easily use the compressed version of the games without considering the Android version. And you can easily add all the changes, modes, patches and bug fixes to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: mido12648

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
You both seem to forget the title of the Picture ("Nothing personal..."). Combine that with the picture from a few days back ("That's who did it...") and for me it looks like Max setting up Eric (on War Path or Pretend Friendship with Eric).

Eric wanks off to Alice in her room but he's not getting discovered, so Max has to leave traces and then when Alice thinks it was him, he offers to prove his innocence and after a couple of days shows them the picture as proof that it was Eric.
Well spotted :unsure: You might be right. I didn't remember the "that's who did it..." preview.

(y)

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
If you tried to download the android version. And there was no working link. Then, you write it that way. Because no one is going to guess whether you were on the first page of the forum or not

Not really clear what you mean?
Patrenons and without links to the site know about the new photos from the update
Not patriots. These photos will not be available. Because they are not patriots.
Expression: neither hot nor cold. Usually they say when the situation has remained unchanged, regardless of any action.

Last edited:

utre111

Dec 3, 2018
Hi, I need help, I tried to extract the images with Unren, but I get this error

cannot locate python.exe unable to continue.

are you sure were in the game root directory?

the file is in the game directory obviously

Thank you

adamg0010

Jan 18, 2020
Evening fellas,

Can someone help me with this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Windows-10-10.0.17763
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.0.00
Thu Feb 25 22:33:32 2021
I just downloaded the game and extracted it and it won't open i'm not sure why.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
- added missing image (добавлено отсутсвовавшее изображение);
- corrections in the English text (исправления в тексте на английском языке);
- revision of certain memories (доработка некоторых воспоминаний).

Reactions: Shiva0067

zaqwe

Sep 28, 2017
With fix 08 Max is constantly being punished for nothing. I passed the whole game to the end, but I could not install the second chamber in the bathroom. I did since as written in Walkthrough. How to install the second chamber in the bathroom? Game with Fix 07.
В английском языке я полный ноль.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
With fix 08 Max is constantly being punished for nothing. I passed the whole game to the end, but I could not install the second chamber in the bathroom. I did since as written in Walkthrough. How to install the second chamber in the bathroom? Game with Fix 07.
В английском языке я полный ноль.
I had the same problem with bug fixes7. But I fixed it. It seems that something has changed in the new version. I did not have this problem before
to check . Use the ladder several times to peep on Eric and Ann in the bathroom. Then use the first camera twice. If you bought the next camera, check the bathroom to see if you can install the next camera or not.

Reactions: halo17

zaqwe

Sep 28, 2017
I had the same problem with bug fixes7. But I fixed it. It seems that something has changed in the new version. I did not have this problem before
to check . Use the ladder several times to peep on Eric and Ann in the bathroom. Then use the first camera twice. If you bought the next camera, check the bathroom to see if you can install the next camera or not.
Thanks. The second camera is installed. Your answer should be placed in Walkthrough.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
I hate, that they kept the structure of the original game... But overall, one of the games that started the whole incest themed games for me... And I'm grateful for that...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hope someone can help. When i try to start the game i get the message that it is not a acceptable Win32.exe.
In this version, broken exe.files and scripts. Download the latest version.
Well, the bug fixes don't replace the .exe files, just the scripts and missing images.

The point with "BigBrother_AnotherStory-32.exe" is that for some reason, during the last week it was identified as trojan by several antivirus solutions and they blocked it.

Funny enough a day later this didn't happen anymore. I unpacked the same .exe I had before and it worked. Maybe it DID depend on the differnt scripts, who knows. But it's still the same executable file.
"BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe" however never caused any problems. I do have a few ideas what might have caused it, but it doesn't make much of a differende. Unpacking the executables again and applying the fixes should solve the problem.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes