3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
a few pages ago asked a similar question. Black Patnera answered me (quote him) - Very likely in version 0.06.5
PS Use a spoiler for the pictures, please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, that pic was originally planed for v0.06, but is now far v0.06.5. Original plan was .06 then .07. That was taking to long, so he divided it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, that pic was originally planed for v0.06, but is now far v0.06.5. Original plan was .06 then .07. That was taking to long, so he divided it.
We prorbably will get more previous in next 5-6 days.
a few pages ago asked a similar question. Black Patnera answered me (quote him) - Very likely in version 0.06.5
PS Use a spoiler for the pictures, please
Max should buy Selene's outfit for Alice.
Just finished watching 4-th movie.

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
To be fair, there are only 2 (?) right now and if you play in a way that you want to avoid watching Eric with Ann, you will miss the scenes.

But the plan is to have more animations in the future as far as I know.
I never watch worm face, but I had animation, with Kira in shower.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hopefully, with Max having better relationships with the various ladies we will get some animations for the ANTI (EVIL Scum) Eric paths soon. From the preview with Kira at night (watching TV at night) I hope that an animation MIGHT be added. It would be nice to have a (SEXY) fun scene for Max animated. Of course, we are getting more content between Max and Alice on Friday nights as well so we MIGHT see an animated scene in the bathroom as well. I guess that it mostly depends on how large the update is, and how difficult the work is to get such scenes.

The ULTIMATE animation would be watching Lisa eating fresh baked WARM Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Just a thought.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
I never watch worm face, but I had animation, with Kira in shower.
Oh yeah, forgot about that one.
Thought it was only Eric and Ann in her room in the evening (and in the morning in the bathroom or am I just confusing things now?).

So in total there should be 3 animations in game currentyl?

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019

The ULTIMATE animation would be watching Lisa eating fresh baked WARM Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Just a thought.
"Carthago delenda est"

And it's great that this shit isn't here. Interracial sperm eaters shit all over the place.
Just a thought.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I checked your save file.
Do not worry, it can be solved .

You have not lost anything about the "mentor". But this is not the case with "Blog", "Favorite Aunt", "Party Girl" and "Christina". And you have not progressed in all of these opportunities because you have not progressed in your nightly relationship with Kira . (You have not yet gone to Kira's bathroom. You have not yet joined Kira in the pool. In the living room, kissing lessons with Kira is not over yet and ...)

Get the latest version of the game walkthrough and read the "Kira events" section and follow it. Then you can take progress in the opportunities I mentioned above.
Ask if you get stuck again.

I see i guess that make sense since i didn't peak Kira first when she's in the bathroom everytime i went to the bathroom she just say she's naked don't come in and Max will mention i should have use the ladder i guess that's the hint then? kinda confused since its storyline kinda diffferent from the main story o_O

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
You don't have to share anybody, he already has Ann, you can keep him from the others, up to you. Make his life a living hell, then get rid of (worm food) Eric.
Having played to original and gotten through both ways of getting rid of Eric. The harder of the 2 was to get the Mafia guy to kill him. You actually had to catch him talking about killing Ann and taking the house. I will never ever never choose to be friends with Eric, in any game. That thought just keeps coming back, I dont know if that is part of Aleksey's story or not, but I cant take that risk Eric must go the sooner the better.

Marasm

Jul 19, 2018
I downloaded from this site, but I get the
" this app cant run on this PC. Contact the dev to find a version that will work"
error when I try to run this.

I have the 0.00 and this one runs, but required two files in /core/ folder. But the newest 0.07 doesn't even launch.

For the 0.00 version there are two .exe files. One of them has 32 in its name and this is the one that launches the game. The other gives the same error as above.

The version I downloaded from here, has only one .exe file and it's not working.

I have windows 10 if it helps.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I downloaded from this site, but I get the
" this app cant run on this PC. Contact the dev to find a version that will work"
error when I try to run this.

I have the 0.00 and this one runs, but required two files in /core/ folder. But the newest 0.07 doesn't even launch.

For the 0.00 version there are two .exe files. One of them has 32 in its name and this is the one that launches the game. The other gives the same error as above.

The version I downloaded from here, has only one .exe file and it's not working.

I have windows 10 if it helps.
Try this
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-5099604

Reactions: Marasm

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

You have not lost anything about the "mentor". But this is not the case with "Blog", "Favorite Aunt", "Party Girl" and "Christina". And you have not progressed in all of these opportunities because you have not progressed in your nightly relationship with Kira . (You have not yet gone to Kira's bathroom. You have not yet joined Kira in the pool. In the living room, kissing lessons with Kira is not over yet and ...)

Get the latest version of the game walkthrough and read the "Kira events" section and follow it. Then you can take progress in the opportunities I mentioned above.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

Have you made any progress in the game after reading the guide? If you do not have it, send your last save file , we will check it for you.

Ask if you get stuc

Thanks I finally able to progress with kira event and do the nighty adventure with her, by the way I check the walkthrough in the end there’s mention max will notice another mirror when he shower twice so there’s two ladder we can get? I’ve already have one though

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Having played to original and gotten through both ways of getting rid of Eric. The harder of the 2 was to get the Mafia guy to kill him. You actually had to catch him talking about killing Ann and taking the house. I will never ever never choose to be friends with Eric, in any game. That thought just keeps coming back, I dont know if that is part of Aleksey's story or not, but I cant take that risk Eric must go the sooner the better.
Well you can do so in next update. Personally, I'm going to torture the rat, till he finds death, a welcome relief. :devilish:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-0-07-fixed-aleksey90.43101/post-4293559

Black Panther can you help me check my progress? i left 2 more opportunity Party Girl and Alpha no matter how long i progess this both still in active status what am i missing? and Lisa already finish all the sex education with Ann and Eric we can't make any forward move with Lisa?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Kazuya1991
For Lisa: Wait for the next update. There is nothing more you can do .
For Alpha: You have reached the end of this opportunity. Wait for the next update.
For the party girl: Read the guide party girl Section where I marked it for you and follow it.
Thanks I finally able to progress with kira event and do the nighty adventure with her, by the way I check the walkthrough in the end there’s mention max will notice another mirror when he shower twice so there’s two ladder we can get? I’ve already have one though
No, it refers to how you can get the game's only ladder . and that not another mirror it's another window.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes