3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
- now Eric begins to get involved in Alice's life, helping her with the blog (will affect Max's ability to help Alice with the blog);
- now Eric begins to get involved in Lisa's life, helping her with her studies (this will affect Max's ability to help Lisa with her lessons);
WTF :mad:---Eric wont Die yet (NTR -i HATE YOU) Max is Miserable Mc :LOL: (n)
Good thing that im not trying play it anymore (y)
it does appears you can get evidence on Eric to get rid of him, so there at least some progress.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
In the next update you will be able to get rid of Eric and with him the NTR. I will be really relieved as well since he is just a really annoying game mechanic
The key question is now, will you be able to get rid of him in a new game before he touches all of the girls?
The original game had a nice mod option to remove him completely from the game before you even met him...that was the only way to play it for me and i hope for something similar here before i download it.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Attention
The save files of the previous version will not work in the rebuilt version

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: Friendship
4: pretending to be a friend

Last save files in all three paths (v0.07.P2.00)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Hostility
2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.08.07 )
by Lukumoide

2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship

Last save files in (v0.09.01.x)
by Lukumoide
2: True Friendship
3: Fake Friendship

Last edited:

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Please someone post CGRIP, render looks nice but is there anything new in terms of story? F.Y.I. played unity version & early version of this one.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Description says Incest but the walk through describes them as "Step Sister." "Step Mother" hate to break it to you but that is not incest. Still downloading it.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Was the issue where even if u got the stuff for the girls before Eric does the game still says he did anyway, ever fixed? Thats where I stopped and I wont play anymore if my efforts are useless anyway.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes