3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks a lot, someone give a cookie to our savior ! (okay, two or more, you deserved it !)
Every time a new update comes for the game. I need to play the game from beginning to end for all 3 game paths to check everything and English is not my native language. This time, my illness and backward job's work were added to them. And caused a long delay in the update.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
When i tried to install the game it showed some foreign language, so i didn't installed it. Is this foreign language showing normal?

And sorry for disturbing too much.
Default language is russian. You can use the "L" key to cycle through the languages or change the language in the preferences.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Can Max get close to Alice without candy? Hint said i should massage at the tv without candy, but still it doesn't give any new scene.
Any clue?
Or, it just implemented yet in this version?
From the walkthrough:

In order to advance in TV massage without candy, you must:
- Watch Alice masturbate through a hidden camera before bed;
- Fondle Alice through her clothes during a massage on TV;
- Have Alice hide behind your back during a spider attack in the yard.
After that in the massage at the TV without candy you need to go through several steps and get to the massage of the legs above.
After that, the massage with candy will allow you to eat out Alice.
The message while watching TV appears too early, it should only appear after you have fulfilled the "Have Alice hide behind your back" part.

Reactions: misterday

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I’ve unlocked all these scene yesterday, the top left and right was trigger by putting the spider when you’re massaging Alice in the yard and when she shower and the bottom right was punishing her
I think i tried this part 20 times, i cannot get the top right and bottom left under any freaking circumstance. Also the one where Lisa is topless at night during horror movie

Neva3va

Jun 3, 2018
Tried the new fix - same errors when i start from my save - See here

can some1 help me out?

Still same error - tried deleting the presistent with the save data...

I get all those Errors, see below, before i can do anything - right after loading my save...before the update i got a few errors here and there, after the update i can't play anymore. The moment i ignore those Errors, they pop up every single time i do something and the charachters go missing (they don't appear, at any given time, in the rooms)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
In my game I can't change Max to just wear his shorts. Both options in the clothing menu is with a shirt. That seems to be locking me out of content on the spider event. Is there something you need to do to get him to just wear his shirt?

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
fix ( 0.6.5.02 ) and the "NameError: name 'poss' is not defined" exception is still around
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Elemento

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I think i tried this part 20 times, i cannot get the top right and bottom left under any freaking circumstance. Also the one where Lisa is topless at night during horror movie
the lisa topless part you need to complete the school mate part only you can convince her to topless

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Panther, i've done all the opportunity only left this Alpha one. any idea how to finish it? or this update still can't finish yet?
And I need a medical wristband and a new mouse device : )
Panther i done all the opportunity only left this Alpha any idea how to complete it? or this version still can't complete yet?

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes