3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ok, but how to get image three (spoiler). And what conditions are needed that Lisa watched films with Max topless?
3. Alice is alone in bathroom on Tuesday and Friday at 8:00. Scare her with spiders. Bring a towel and don't be a jerk while bringing a towel.
4. Protect Alice at 18:00 when she is punished. Discuss with her it. Punish her at 15:00 after protecting her on previous day or remove any demands that Max placed on her at 13:00 and then select punishment option on next event at same time.

I think extras do not list what might be possible to do with drunken Alice while watching TV, but red experience percentage makes it too grindy.

Side note:
Are there any plans to implement UI scalability? I would rather have interface scaled down to 80%. It is too bulky atm.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
I have found a bug - I play the current 0.06.5.05 Extra version.

Bug = Image "Lisa dwim 01d' not found
BB.png

This bug always comes on Saturday:

Bug = Image "Lisa dwim 01d' not found

Bug = Image "Lisa swim 03d' not found

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Update on the Cheat Mod 1.4: (Coming soon)
(There will be delay of few days; since too many Bug fixes in the Main Game and it is hard to keep updating! :coffee:)
  • "Hints" to start Opportunities that have Not Started yet.
  • In-Progress Opportunity Hints will slowly be updated. (As we already have .Black Panther.'s Walkthrough :love:)
  • "Reset" Opportunities; in-case you have failed it. (For example, "Smoke" opportunity)
  • Characters Screen will be updated to match the new changes.

Finally after a Year - the new Fixes match with Cheat Mod Opportunity view/status :ROFLMAO:

New Fix 0.06.5.05 (22 May 2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Ok, but how to get image three (spoiler). And what conditions are needed that Lisa watched films with Max topless?
For photo 3, read the next post.

I think my "Who doesn't take risks" is either broken or stuck. I have already followed the most recent WT and have already given her the pajamas.
View attachment 1209029
So I am curious if there is more to this quest or not.
no . this is the end of this opportunity In last version of the game
Also I am curious as to how you get the special shower scene where you get to "Towel down Alice". I have already completed "taking care of your ass" and "Arachnophobia".

finally figured out the spanking part...

Second, does Eric fuck Alice in this one? So far he is Semi helping with the blog, and sex ed with lissa. I chose to be friends with Eric.
No . NOt Yet

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
.Black Panther. Thank you for the info, however I have tried a few times and I am still not getting that scene. EDIT: It isn't the second option, but instead it is the 1st option and IF you are getting the special scene then and only then will there be a second option after choosing "Towel down Alice" called "What about hugging your little brother?"
Special Scene 3.png

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
One question for anyone that might know:
Bugfix 6.5.02 iirc had an extra.rpa file in it. Subsequent fixes don't have that file. Was that a mistake from the uploader or did it actually contain fixes?

Baka Tanvir

Jul 18, 2020
Cant proceed to the after party new scene with alice in the mirror.
Yes I've followed walkthrough, but that scene is not showing. And I've completed rest of the new update parts, the only thing remaining is this alice scene.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes