3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
i have a question, why do people still play this "Another history"? he is not going to go further with the story, just only with the actual content of the original game...
Because it is the only remake that has brought the old BB spirit back to life. I'm thrilled with the game, the little flaws don't matter. For me, the mistakes are even an enrichment, because they make the game a little more difficult. Aleksey can be sure that I will continue to support him at the $30 level. I love the game.

dhiyaa

Oct 23, 2017
Webp image format while using image compression method, sometimes can cause errors in few systems.
You need to update your codec, as this has not caused issue with others.

Are you using the compressed edition?
Have you played previous versions of BBAS? 0.06.0 version?

Go to the folder:
BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.06.5.00-pc\game\images\BG\char\Max

You will find the file "cigarettes-00.webp"
Check the file size. Is it 76 kb or 57 kb.

you are a true genius the images at Max folder were corrupted luckily I had another Max folder from different version that fixed the issue
so all in all compression method, sometimes can cause errors

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Webp image format while using image compression method, sometimes can cause errors in few systems.
You need to update your codec, as this has not caused issue with others.

Are you using the compressed edition?
Have you played previous versions of BBAS? 0.06.0 version?

Go to the folder:
BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.06.5.00-pc\game\images\BG\char\Max

You will find the file "cigarettes-00.webp"
Check the file size. Is it 76 kb or 57 kb.

you are a true genius the images at Max folder were corrupted luckily I had another Max folder from different version that fixed the issue
so all in all compression method, sometimes can cause errors
The current version is 0.06.5.09 and there have already been a few bugs reported which should be fixed in the next bug update.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Because many people had problems completing "Cigarette smoke" version 6.09 here is step by step WT. Cigarette smoke" is completed on day 7 (without cheats, of course). As you can see it is not difficult.
I have done a QUICK read (scan) of the WT and have an issue (2 issues). :)

1) I didn't notice you having people pull any profits from the website each morning and using that money to buy more advertising. Doing that can increase money significantly.

2) You have people taking naps. While I agree that Nap time is the best time of day, if they put Max in the Lounge and advance time they get more Viewers (so more money).

I know this was to help with the 'Cigarette' opportunity, but thought I would mention the money stuff because MONEY. :) Good work on the WT, and TY. :)

Just a thought.

Apr 18, 2018
i have a question, why do people still play this "Another history"? he is not going to go further with the story, just only with the actual content of the original game...
Well, I love this game, and I hope it continues way after the original, which I liked too.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
How do I complete the alpha task? I have 2 out of 3 possibilities. it's been 365 days, and I can't finish it.
As you mentioned - Possibilities; which is shown on top right corner of the image? (only when using Cheat Mod)
(The reason is to display the Stage numbers available in the Opportunity, for advanced users)

Stage number is a combination of Progressive gain or Progressive loss in an opportunity.
Meaning - you shouldn't consider it as incomplete/complete; just with the numbers

I believe, the Game missed to specify that, this is the end in the current version.

If you're curious to know what the 3/3 is, check the image below:
(which can only occur when you're in War with Eric)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For comparison, you can check "Swimsuit" Opportunity, it would say 5/6 and the Opportunity is Complete.

Edit:
Yes, As this Opportunity goes hand-in-hand with "Control".
Maybe the game skipped the part to specify the same message to Alpha; when it changed in Control Opportunity.

Last edited:

Alreader

Mar 4, 2021
Eric is my friend . There is a possibility of 2 out of 3. Even with the cheat, there is no description.. just an empty window. Maybe the game doesn't define it as completed? In another save, Eric is the enemy, there's 3 out of 3 and that's all you can do in the current version of the game.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I am guessing that for the Alpha opportunity in this case only the 1/3 is Friendship w/ Eric, 2/3 is Friendship w/ Eric (Sneaky), 3/3 is War w/ Eric. In which case for all those that are wondering what path you are on that could be a good indicator for you IF my understanding is accurate.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I just saw in site of SVS
BIG BROTHER - MOD FROM THE SMIRNIY VERSION 0.21.018

:unsure:What version is this?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
For those who have not seen yet .
Preview of working on next updates.

Q&A

.Black Panther.
Any news about the next fix bug ?

aleksey90
The nearest fix will also include rework of some Opportunities. This is a bit delayed because I decided to simplify the 4-way scheme of getting Lisa to show her breasts while helping with homework. It was tricky, because at that time there was little content. Now, this is no longer necessary. In addition, there was a way to circumvent this scheme. I think we will release a fix in the next few days.

Last edited:

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I was having trouble working out what I was doing wrong with the 'Schoolgirl' opportunity.
Perhaps a little more clues in the hints or counter for the Help/Hinder part of the opportunity. A better feedback loop on how far into the thing your going? It felt that each time I tried to compleate it and move to the next part, it just kept resetting.
My actions...
Offer Help. No 'payment' required.
Do homework for Lisa letting her relax (the one where you do it solo) 6 times.
Make mistakes so that she gets spanked twice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StyleHG
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes