3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So since Lisa will win next pole she won't be included in the one after.Maybe for that one he should just do Kira or Kira/Max.

I will give him more time and I will say end of August.

No, the last post on Patreon is the poll for July.
Yeah, when I think about it, I'd say your right, but a lot depends on the size. I don't think they will go for anything like clothes
changing this time though. But last week of the month, sounds about right.

Reactions: Kendra and armion82

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of BigBrother - Another Story- v0.04.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
Hi
did you make [v0.04.05fix bug] of this game for Android ?
I used your previous versions. You are doing great . Thanks .

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
my game can't see these savas
Did you remove the numbers added by F95 to the start of the save files?? I'm to lazy to look so just an attempt to remember and help here. The files SHOULD be names something like 5-3.save or something similar. When you download from F95 numbers get ADDED that you need to remove. An example would be something like 53725_5-3.save. You need to remove those first numbers AND the -or_ (can't remember which it is and STILL lazy).

If that doesn't help you see the saves I don't know what else to suggest.

Hope that helps.

P.S. The HORRIFIC Pro Oatmeal Raisin Cookie agenda of (Evil Scum) Eric and the Delivery dude MUST be destroyed. :) Long live Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Reactions: SF691

SF691

Mar 17, 2019
Did you remove the numbers added by F95 to the start of the save files?? I'm to lazy to look so just an attempt to remember and help here. The files SHOULD be names something like 5-3.save or something similar. When you download from F95 numbers get ADDED that you need to remove. An example would be something like 53725_5-3.save. You need to remove those first numbers AND the -or_ (can't remember which it is and STILL lazy).

If that doesn't help you see the saves I don't know what else to suggest.

Hope that helps.

P.S. The HORRIFIC Pro Oatmeal Raisin Cookie agenda of (Evil Scum) Eric and the Delivery dude MUST be destroyed. :) Long live Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Yes i know about it, saves were in .rar and have correct format. I think they are from earlier version and that's why i ask someone for full save from current version. Anyway thx for replay ;)

Reactions: Shiva0067

jtce

May 13, 2017
Is this version worth playing or is it just poorly translated custom scenarios added to the old BB?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

First of all, you can view installed cameras. This is a lot of work that was planned to be done for v0.04, but for a number of reasons, it moved to v0.05. You also need to add the ability to periodically give sweets to girls (including Ann). Finalize a number of points with peeping. Develop events with Kira. Make progress on all the opportunities in the game. Start events and conversations along the path of Union with Eric and Enmity. And some other little things...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

First of all, you can view installed cameras. This is a lot of work that was planned to be done for v0.04, but for a number of reasons, it moved to v0.05. You also need to add the ability to periodically give sweets to girls (including Ann). Finalize a number of points with peeping. Develop events with Kira. Make progress on all the opportunities in the game. Start events and conversations along the path of Union with Eric and Enmity. And some other little things...
Important question-will be there a camera inside the pool?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is this version worth playing or is it just poorly translated custom scenarios added to the old BB?
There's enough there to get a feel for what it's going to be like but it's more of an intro still at this point (and there are definitely some bugs).

Personally, I like the interface better than the original BB and it obviously includes plans to integrate some of the fan mods into the game, presumably with his own content as well. I have no idea how much fan art he's relying on and how much he might be doing himself.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Important question-will be there a camera inside the pool?
I don't think we'll get any more cameras than we have now, at lest not in next update. But it will be nice to see what's on the ones we have. I wish we could record, and play back.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
There's enough there to get a feel for what it's going to be like but it's more of an intro still at this point (and there are definitely some bugs).

Personally, I like the interface better than the original BB and it obviously includes plans to integrate some of the fan mods into the game, presumably with his own content as well. I have no idea how much fan art he's relying on and how much he might be doing himself.
Aleksey makes all his own art. Look him up in BB fanart.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes