3.10 star(s) 92 Votes
Jan 9, 2020
First of all, thank you for sending your save file. Because of this save file, I found a relatively important logical bug in this game programming. And I will report it to the game developers. Thanks
Well, let's take care of your problems.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanx for help ! i find new opportunity "taking care of your ass" !

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
That fixed the arachnophobia, thank you. However, I can't get passed Stick or Carrot. I have saved her from punishment more than 5 times, I've washed the dishes, helped her with homework, and let her get punished but nothing. And nothing is progressing after kissing her after the movie.
To do this, Lisa must be topless at least twice on Friday night. After that you can progress on " stick and carrots"

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
plz help!

I can't progress now, seems I have fall into a loop where so many OPs won't move on.
- Kira do not even talk with me about the photograph (just remembered that I managed to move on with this in v0.6.0, but I don't know what I have done wrong in this time game play)
- Alice asked me to find something more sexual for blogging, but nothing appeared in the store many days after...
- I got Lisa watch horror movie, as I have read from panther's Walkthrough, I should defend her five times in the punishment to move on, but I can't do that because now the punishment starts with 'the tutor says you don't behave in the school...'
- in the spider event, I can't tigger the "Squeeze Alice" option, nor the "hide behind me" option, how to give Alice a sweet at the pool?

here is my last save, looking for a diagnosis...
I checked your save file
You did not do your night's relationship with Kira properly.
Go to Kira's bathroom(3:00 Am). Use the ladder and ...
Read Kira's events in the game guide in full and get help from it.
If you get stuck in the game again, ask and we will help you

Last edited:

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I decided to start new game since it wasn't clear whether my saves were messed up, I was stuck at 15/18 opportunities...With this new game, no cheat mode nothing tampered with, very first day when I try to "Open door" when she's preparing for school, I receive this error (Spying or knocking works fine), any suggestions please?

Also, rather offtopic, how can I contract the text in my message and put is something like "spoiler" and you could just expand if you're interested so it won't bother everybody. Thank you
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Please download the Walkthrough again

It has changed a bit. It is best to load it from here whenever you need it. The latest changes are always available to you

Last edited:

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
To do this, Lisa must be topless at least twice on Friday night. After that you can progress on " stick and carrots"
Topless as in have her show you her tits or what? Because when the blonde girl comes over, she's no longer topless and she doesn't come over Friday night all the time.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Update on the Cheat Mod 1.4: (Coming soon)
(There will be delay of few days; since too many Bug fixes in the Main Game and it is hard to keep updating! :coffee:)
  • "Hints" to start Opportunities that have Not Started yet.
  • In-Progress Opportunity Hints will slowly be updated. (As we already have .Black Panther.'s Walkthrough :love:)
  • "Reset" Opportunities; in-case you have failed it. (For example, "Smoke" opportunity)
  • Characters Screen will be updated to match the new changes.

Finally after a Year - the new Fixes match with Cheat Mod Opportunity view/status :ROFLMAO:

New Fix 0.06.5.05 (22 May 2021)

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
hmm.. does not look like we have the option to kill off Eric yet.. damn. Waiting for that route to become available so i can have more options in how i want to play.

I gotta say.. i am kinda surprised that with this being a "big brother" game remake/retelling or whatever.. that Eric is not the big brother. like just replace Max with Eric. i always wondered why the original game was called big brother when max always looked the youngest of the 3 siblings.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
hmm.. does not look like we have the option to kill off Eric yet.. damn. Waiting for that route to become available so i can have more options in how i want to play.

I gotta say.. i am kinda surprised that with this being a "big brother" game remake/retelling or whatever.. that Eric is not the big brother. like just replace Max with Eric. i always wondered why the original game was called big brother when max always looked the youngest of the 3 siblings.
Eric is intertwined with many of the Events, thus making him literally impossible to remove from console command/patch.
A complete Mod of game/event codes will be required.

I believe, the initial idea was to resemble the Dutch reality show, hence the name. (to broadcast the house events)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, I have played SOME of the new update and enjoy what I have seen. I will hold off doing a MASSIVE post for a while, but want to give TWO ideas I had that Aleksey90 might like and be able to use/add to the game with out a great deal of work (I hope). I just want to get the ideas out early enough that they might be added to the next update (or the one after). :)

1) I would LOVE to see Ann/Mom wearing the robe that appears in the very start of the game and then VANISHES forever. Yes, Lisa gets a red version of the robe, but WHY did the original vanish?? It's SEXY, and would be a nice option for an alternate outfit during some day/evening scenes. I mean there IS the option for it to appear in the mornings when Max 'Accidently' interrupts Ann/Mom as she gets ready for work (Lisa might get a robe options at this time as well). :) In the evening the robe would just be an extra outfit added to the towel.

2) This idea would take more work, but MGHT be interesting and improve the early story. I remember some comments from early in the development about how quickly Max got 'Interested' in the Ladies he lives with. A thought I had would be to add a couple SMALL bits to the early game (1-2 scenes changed with 1-2 images each) like an image when Ann/Mom is in her SEXY robe where we see a bit more skin (perhaps it slips open to reveal a breast, or the bottom part opens slightly for a pussy shot). I don't know that this is needed or important (but would LOVE to see Ann/Mom 'accidently' showing a bit more skin in 1-2 of those early scenes).

Like I said this isn't about the new update (I am enjoying it), but just some random thoughts I had.

Just a thought.

P.S. This game is in DESPERATE need of Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. :)

Reactions: legolasbaler
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes