3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Since we are. What is Loseness for?
You have to find other word to describe it. It is not loss or loose. You could also check what's the difference betwen one or two Os in that verb. Loose is direct translation from Russian or other languages that describe that Lisa's trait.

It defines how far Lisa would go with Max in lewd events.
I feel the proper word should have been "Liberation", as this gives a better meaning for the purpose in this game.

There were many words used over the course of updates, it started from:
Free/Freedom >> Emancipation >> Looseness

Once there is solid range value for this.. lets say the min/max of -xxx to +xxx, then we will know the impact in gameplay:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...6-5-06-fix-extra-aleksey90.43101/post-3466131

Reactions: Elemento

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
That's why I think game got abandoned for so many time now
Who like a forced ntr game
Will pass waste of such a good mom
It's kind of avoidable to a certain point. You'll just have refrain from spy on them, focusing on the other girls until there's an option to fight back at Eric.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
That's why I think game got abandoned for so many time now
Who like a forced ntr game
Will pass waste of such a good mom
Nope. BB story was always about getting rid of NTR person and MC doing anybody on sight including family goat.

Original game was abandoned cause payment processor used to support developer did not like close relationship between two related pixels. Others got abandoned cause moders or developers could not get same support as original.

Last edited:

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
It's kind of avoidable to a certain point. You'll just have refrain from spy on them, focusing on the other girls until there's an option to fight back at Eric.
How can it be avoidable when we know behind the doors they are having sex

Avoidable means there will a option that we will not let that happen

Reactions: Milflover68

keer

Jun 20, 2017

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Elemento

Jul 5, 2020
You have to find other word to describe it. It is not loss or loose. You could also check what's the difference betwen one or two Os in that verb. Loose is direct translation from Russian or other languages that describe that Lisa's trait.

It defines how far Lisa would go with Max in lewd events.
Sorry, I'm not very good with this language, there are words that I don't know yet and the translator doesn't help. Thanks you.

Reactions: Nemo56

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Hello everyone !!!
good me personally I'm fed up I can not unblock lots of content like:
alice massage (thigh)
sleeping naked alice
surprise eric
it gets annoying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How can it be avoidable when we know behind the doors they are having sex

Avoidable means there will a option that we will not let that happen
I am quite sure that those people who like ntr would be happy just "knowing" that a NPC has sex behind closed doors. I am pretty sure that it includes actually seeing it.

In Big Brothers case it's not completely avoidable, since some opportunities depend on it. Max gets certain ideas only if he actually sees something.

Elemento

Jul 5, 2020
Well, I was playing, abnormal weather started in the area where I live and there was a power outage. When the power returned I turned on the computer I tried to open the game, but it does not open. Other games with Renpy do open normally, but this one does not. Any ideas?

- I tried to remove the Mod.
- I tried the BackUp I had.
- I have no Tracerback or Error.

Any ideas or know if it's stuck in the Task manager?
I have Windows 10 PRO.

Jan 9, 2020
Hello everyone !!!
good me personally I'm fed up I can not unblock lots of content like:
alice massage (thigh)
sleeping naked alice
surprise eric
it gets annoying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had the same problems can`t do a lot things and someone give my his save and continue from there !

snagglepuss

Oct 2, 2018
Totally frustrated. LOaded saves from previous update. Got stuck in a loop for some events, Eric,Lisa sleeping with Max,Alice massage no panties. SAsked for and received a different save. Deleted all old saves. THey still come up and new one doesn't ????

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes