3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The new version works fine if I start from a previous save game, but if I start a new game I get constant crashes due to "Eric" being undefined. This is with both the 6.6 bugfix and the Incest patch.

Reactions: groq

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
The new version works fine if I start from a previous save game, but if I start a new game I get constant crashes due to "Eric" being undefined. This is with both the 6.6 bugfix and the Incest patch.
Delete or rename your save folder in both directions and reopen the game. This is probably due to changes and differences between the two versions

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I confirm the problem.
Delete or rename your save folder in both directions and reopen the game. This is probably due to changes and differences between the two versions
It doesn't work. The problem is not about old saves compatibility, but about NEW GAME. If I load an old save (v0.5.x), it works!

Reactions: legolasbaler

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
after 2,5 months he added nothing(except 2-3 images), although as i can be informed its already full of bugs...maybe tried just to solve the incest anomaly somehow ... :LOL: (n) (giannis antetokoumpo please move to miami heat friend)

Reactions: SerafinO

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
What are Changed

opportunities
3 new opportunities have been added to the game.
What happens in opportunities is not entirely new, but most events that previously did not have a special place in the game are organized in these three opportunities and other opportunities.

More steps
Opportunities in the new version have more stages than in the past.

Be more careful with your choices
In the new version, after talking to Eric again at the beginning of the game and choosing the path of the game, you can no longer change the path of the game from friendship to enmity and vice versa when talking to Eric about girls.

More consequences
Going to the girls' bathroom early after giving them sweets has consequences .
Your third Weekly appearance in the girl's bathroom has consequences.
After some point, if Alice notices that Max peeping her, she will ask him for sweets again
Some of your choices will have a big impact on the game in the future

Simplification
Convincing Lisa to sleep without pants has become easier

Patron rules
The game has changed according to the rules of Patron and of course there is a patch for it

Some other changes
Memories has been updated in extra edition
Photos taken from Eric will be available as an item in the inventory
Eric's improve relations with the girls has been reduced to a week
Some Scenes have been added to Alice's bathroom after the club and front of TV
And...

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.06.6

(Based on Game version 0.06.6)

View attachment 1314967

Under review...

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 93 Votes