3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

mugergy

May 23, 2020
How can I proceed with the next blog?
i can't install the cam in alice room , and can't search for a Google blog.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This error still exists in the v0.005 fix. I found the issue (I think) but I'm not familiar enough with renpy to fix it.

The issue lies in the english translation (switching to russian language for just this scene helps to circumvent the error).
If you use unren.bat to decompile the rpyc files, and you open game\tl\english\dialogues\lisatalk.rpy and search for "{{" you will find the line that causes the error:

This:
new "{{i}Gently touch her breasts{/i} {color=[_kiss.cool]}(Kisses. Chance: [_kiss.vis]){/color}"

should be
new "{i}Gently touch her breasts{/i} {color=[_kiss.cool]}(Kisses. Chance: [_kiss.vis]){/color}"

Don't know how to compile the file back after fixing it so im switching to russian now to get past this scene. I think this should be a quick fix for some of you on this forum ;-)
You don't need to compile anything. If you fix the syntax in the rpy file it will create an rpyc file that includes your correction the next time you run the game.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.09.02.x

(Based on Game version 0.09.02)

New version (Rebuild)
Here

English version

German version

French version

Russian version

[​

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
Thanks to Cerberus for the German translation .
Thanks to Otto Rhino for the French translation.
Thanks to Borr for the Russian translation .
And thanks to all those who helped me by answering the questions.

Last edited:

omaewaemou

Sep 30, 2020
um i still dk why but i cant get to talk about kissing with lisa even though i completed 3 lessons
and i even like cant get past the 3 lessons like i cant bath together with kira etc etc
any help?

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020

Unofficial BigBrother Another Story Walkthrough V0.01

This Walkthrough is not complete

Update in progress ...

This post will be updated in the future

Forgive me for spelling and grammar mistakes. English is not my native language

Thanks to maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions
Hand massage with Lisa is Tuesday Friday

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
um i still dk why but i cant get to talk about kissing with lisa even though i completed 3 lessons
and i even like cant get past the 3 lessons like i cant bath together with kira etc etc
any help?
Do you use cheat mode?
lisa mood must be high.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017

Unofficial BigBrother Another Story Walkthrough V0.01

This Walkthrough is not complete

Update in progress ...

This post will be updated in the future

Forgive me for spelling and grammar mistakes. English is not my native language

Thanks to maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions

Awesome! Thanks

Reactions: .Black Panther.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
any help?
You need to get caught spying on Kira from the latter, 2am Friday. She will invite you in. As for "completed 3 lessons" 3 lessons of what with who?

Reactions: Mosc

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I think I finally completed everything after grinding like crazy from the start. But what's weird is that all my quest logs match the ones from the completed saves someone kindly shared, but in my playthrough I don't have the quest completion line for example for the Fav Aunt quest.

Is something still supposed to happen after you do the photoshoot, you get your reward (best scene in the game so far) and youask her about the next one ? Nothing happens next for me but the quest doesn't have the completion line. Idk if that's still a remaining bug or nah.

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Any tips on how to progress in this game. Tried the walk through but it feels too outdated. Need tips on what to prioritize, how i should spend my early game money and how to earn it back. Advanced thanks.

Jun 5, 2019
I think the same previous , we need something deferrent like , Transfer excitement to multiple places : other places that meen many charectere include , charing the familly - men & women why not futa on female & male i think many player love that like me :D gg

• Angry
Reactions: Imnus
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes