3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
According to previous versions, extract the contents of the extras folder into the game folder, like your example #2.
You should have the extras.rpy along side images.rpa, videos.rpa, scripts.rpa, etc, and the mems folder next to the cache folder.

Reactions: Potoum

Gamerlove

Feb 29, 2020
Is this NTR as in MC is cuckold or do we do the stealing. They should really create a different tag for this type of issue because cheating is not the same as NTR.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Is this NTR as in MC is cuckold or do we do the stealing. They should really create a different tag for this type of issue because cheating is not the same as NTR.
There is NTR here from the MC's perspective - Eric takes the MC's Mom and the MC can either support him, try to string him along or go to war with him. Then Eric begins to work on the other women in the house, and the MC will be warned not to interfere. No matter what he does, Eric will start to make recommendations that his Mom will follow regarding his sisters and these will, in turn, limit the MC's chances to do things with his sisters. Finally, Eric is dropping hints and starting to put pressure on the MC's Mom that the MC needs to leave and go to military school to become a man and the MC is not going to have a say in this.

Add to this that the criticisms of Eric that we cannot fix since the MC is being forced down a Beta path.

The creator could do the following:

Give the player the ability to work on becoming an Alpha - exercise, education, persuasion skill that can actually be used on key decisions to Stop Eric.

If the MC can buy clothing and candy for his sisters, why can't he buy barbells and start to work out in his room, for example.

So far, the exercise skill is not being implemented, there is no education skill and persuasion has no impact on Eric's attacks on the MC, not even with his Mother.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

BUG FIX 06 (0.07.P2.06)
This post will be updated whenever a new update is available
Attention
Bug fix can not be installed on the game unofficial compress version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
High There.
After having prevented Eric from gaining the ascendancy over Alice by giving Alice the bodysuit, Eric tries a second attack by deciding to help Alice by consumerism and advertising. But I don't know what to do to prevent Eric from succeeding in his business at this time. I didn't see anything on this point in the walkthrough. Unless there is nothing to do here but let Eric take the lead?
After giving Alice the body suite, you can't do much in this version of the game to stop Eric. Wait until the next updates of the game. Just try to improve your relationship with Alice in other opportunities in the game.

Is the German language updated and still intregated ?
Download the game. There is a German language version in the game itself

Would you recommend to play the update or wait for 0.07?
I didn't play last 2 updates so I have a lot to catch up.
This game has changed a lot in some places compared to previous versions. To have a good process in the game, it is probably better to use the save files produced in this version of the game. But whether you play this version of the game or wait for the next version depends on your desire to play the game or not.

Gonna ask once more hopefully I won't get ignored.

This schooglril questline, no matter which playthrough I do, is always the bane of my existence. It's either broken or fucking overly convoluted for no reason.

I cannot progress past this part. I have seen her tits 20 million times, no option to massgae her, no deal to be made in regards to sleeping with no panties,. It's fucking bugged and trash

What do I do
View attachment 1316235
send your last save file . we will check it for you .

I DL 'BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.06.5.05-Extras'... I extract it and place it in the game folder... Is it right?
Or should I place those files from the 'extra' package inside the game folder also?
From experience I would say #2 is right but anyone know for sure?
No, previous versions of extra.rpa do not work for this version of the game

Is there animated scenes in the game?
4-5 short scenes

cigarette smoke opportunity I can't complete
send your last save file . we will check it for you .

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
My friend, the bad thing is that we can not get rid of vanilla boys :KEK:,I am starting to believe that school boys are entering this forum.
yeah unfortunetly we cant. Let the dev tell us the story he wants , not the story that DS patreons shout on glamour. I mean if you dont like there is always glamour where you can watch a game cringe with either a semi BB story with less interesting content and more tedious gameplay with less reward or a half game with a female protagonist that started kinda interesting but quickly turned into a cheap slut that merged its story with Max's one (also lets be fair games with female protagonists are less appealing than male ones.I cant picture myself as an alpha playing a game when i am a woman, my personal preference but many are on the same boat)

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
So does anyone know where the developers intend to take the storyline with Eric? Will he be in charge and control of the family and put little pussy Max and the girls in their place or will he be abandoned like in the original?

Reactions: Priappus
3.00 star(s) 93 Votes