3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I get an error every time i enter a new area or talk to a character. I can hit ignore and continue no problem, but its EVERY time i enter or leave an alrea.

Error : File "game/core/core.rpy", line 498

I do have the cheatmod installed, mostly because i played the original game and wanted to just move on quickly, so not sure if thats whats causing it or if its something else.
Probably due to the use of past save files. Please send the error text into a text file

Is there a Gallery mods or something ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-6-02-aleksey90.43101/post-6243337

Protonsquid

Dec 13, 2017
Sorry for a potential stupid question.

Do I install the bug fix patches into the Game folder? or Renpy folder? or mixed?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I did play the update a little.The new scenes I saw so far with Alice are awesome.
Last update I tried was 0.05,so I have a lot to catch-up.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

dalcomi

May 17, 2021
Apart from bugfixes, there seems to be no story added in version 6? I read the log and it doesn't seem to exist. Even looking at other comments, it seems to be the 0.7 update.. is that correct?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Sorry for a potential stupid question.

Do I install the bug fix patches into the Game folder? or Renpy folder? or mixed?
folder.png
Apart from bugfixes, there seems to be no story added in version 6? I read the log and it doesn't seem to exist. Even looking at other comments, it seems to be the 0.7 update.. is that correct?
This is an update and change in previous events of the game. And not much has been added to the game
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-6-02-aleksey90.43101/post-6238760

Reactions: Papa Ernie and groq

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm stuck on "Party Girl" - I've got Alice allowing me to finger her or watch her finger herself after she gets home, and I cum on her before going to bed. The game hint says "talk to her the next day" but there are no opportunities to talk. She's always either getting ready to go out, out, or there's no talk option. Does the option depend on her mood? Or on some other activity?

I'm still playing 0.06.5 because I like to wait for bug fixes (and I didn't get around to it before so thought It'd finish it before moving on to 0.6.6) so if that will solve my problem, I'll play the latest.

Pippo1986

Dec 6, 2017
Hi guys!

I have a problem with proceeding with the "schoolgirl opportunity". In particular, I can't go beyond the second step. The walkthrough says that to trigging the third step I should help Lisa 6 times and then get her punished in order to unlock a new deal. I tried this, but nothing happens. How can I trigger this step?
Among other things, I think that if I don't advance in the "schoolgirl opportunity" I think that the others will also be blocked

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm stuck on "Party Girl" - I've got Alice allowing me to finger her or watch her finger herself after she gets home, and I cum on her before going to bed. The game hint says "talk to her the next day" but there are no opportunities to talk. She's always either getting ready to go out, out, or there's no talk option. Does the option depend on her mood? Or on some other activity?

I'm still playing 0.06.5 because I like to wait for bug fixes (and I didn't get around to it before so thought It'd finish it before moving on to 0.6.6) so if that will solve my problem, I'll play the latest.
Version 0.6.6.0 is actually a bug fix of the previous version. With the same events and different arrangements
I recommend you play version 06.06.02

Hi guys!

I have a problem with proceeding with the "schoolgirl opportunity". In particular, I can't go beyond the second step. The walkthrough says that to trigging the third step I should help Lisa 6 times and then get her punished in order to unlock a new deal. I tried this, but nothing happens. How can I trigger this step?
Among other things, I think that if I don't advance in the "schoolgirl opportunity" I think that the others will also be blocked
Stop helping Lisa to do her homework. she will be punished in the next few days and the deal you talked about will happen

Reactions: quorkboy

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello is there in the game also a map on which you can leave the house? So far I have found nothing.
LG Silana

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Version 0.6.6.0 is actually a bug fix of the previous version. With the same events and different arrangements
I recommend you play version 06.06.02
Thank you. I will update to the latest. I assume it isn't a problem that I've already played through some of the events in 0.06.5.09 - I've progressed a lot in the Olivia story, and that was really frustrating to get through, having to use the skip button repeatedly because not much else was happening (I also had to wait a long time for the Alice spanking opportunity to show up so that I could progress in other Alice opportunities) and there were several days between each step of the Olivia story. I don't want to go through that again.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thank you. I will update to the latest. I assume it isn't a problem that I've already played through some of the events in 0.06.5.09 - I've progressed a lot in the Olivia story, and that was really frustrating to get through, having to use the skip button repeatedly because not much else was happening (I also had to wait a long time for the Alice spanking opportunity to show up so that I could progress in other Alice opportunities) and there were several days between each step of the Olivia story. I don't want to go through that again.
You do not need to start the game from the beginning. You can use the previous version save files

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes