3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Honestly I have no problem with the antagonist. I generally used the cheat to gauge the stats and try very hard not to tamper with anything. But if you play and just use the mod to track stats (not mood but influence) you will see how easily Eric's influence erodes yours in a matter of hours even though you are playing to meet all the points where influence points are made.

Honestly I have no problem with the antagonist. I generally used the cheat to gauge the stats and try very hard not to tamper with anything. But if you play and just use the mod to track stats (not mood but influence) you will see how easily Eric's influence erodes yours in a matter of hours even though you are playing to meet all the points where influence points are made. But I understand what you said by at this time those stats though frustrating to me are useless.
What influence he has in some mod, does not count. You only need to watch there mood, and complete the opportunities. I don't think dog food cans will get in the way of your influence. Only make your dog sick. Stay away from cheep dog food.
NEWS.png
We bring you the news, nobody wants to hear.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
What influence he has in some mod, does not count. You only need to watch there mood, and complete the opportunities. I don't think dog food cans will get in the way of your influence. Only make your dog sick. Stay away from cheep dog food.
View attachment 1328171
We bring you the news, nobody wants to hear.
Influence seems to be hidden stat and they change reactions (to me) more than mood. For instance both sisters can be in good or very good moods but depending on who has the the higher influence the homework and blog scenes change. If Eric's influence is higher (mood good or very good) Lisa homework dialogue changes to she has a tutor already and for Alice blog scene you actually see Eric there. If the MC's influence is higher Lisa's homework dialogue does not mention Eric and reverts to pre Eric helping her dialogue. For Alice it's splits her blog scene either states Eric is helping her or you get a scene where there is no interaction available. From what I'm seeing there may be other instances but I have not noticed them yet.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Influence seems to be hidden stat and they change reactions (to me) more than mood. For instance both sisters can be in good or very good moods but depending on who has the the higher influence the homework and blog scenes change. If Eric's influence is higher (mood good or very good) Lisa homework dialogue changes to she has a tutor already and for Alice blog scene you actually see Eric there. If the MC's influence is higher Lisa's homework dialogue does not mention Eric and reverts to pre Eric helping her dialogue. For Alice it's splits her blog scene either states Eric is helping her or you get a scene where there is no interaction available. From what I'm seeing there may be other instances but I have not noticed them yet.
And all that amounts to diddly squat, I have 14 complete playthroughs in this update alone, in all 3 paths(no mod no need). All you need to do is complete all the opportunities that your path will allow, to be ready for next update. It's simple, if you want Eric, then let him have the influence, if not get rid of him, in the next update 0.07. Plain and simple, cut and dry.
NEWS.png

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
This particular picture is a cam view of Eric taking a shit. So in this one isolated case, it's better to NOT show the picture. In fact, it's better to not even mention the link. Seriously. How do you say "buzz kill" in Russian?
Wait what?

SCAT!?!

So how long has Combi Nation been working with you guys? XD

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
what is the latest version game available here 0.06.6.02 Extra or 0.06.6.03 Extra ? i can download only 0.06.6.02Extra here

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hint: you've already seen her once in the game, but not as a character...

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you

Last edited:

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019

Hint: you've already seen her once in the game, but not as a character...

If you enjoy playing this game please help support the Developer: Aleksey90 Thank you
alexandra or aunts friend who said the photos are perfecr

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
So far 3 paths (enmity, friendship and pretending to be friends)
But at the moment, the path of friendship and the pretense of friendship are not very different
But isn't the sneaky/pretense path going away? I'm on that path right now.

Started Friendship, but gave Alice the catsuit first. I thought the game would be easier if I was friends with Eric, but after seeing what a dirtbag he is, I want nothing to do with him.

MR.Ro

Jul 8, 2020
I have a bug in my game. The Quest "Blog" won't go any further. I used an old save file from 0.6.5 were i already gave the bodysuit to alice. But the Questlog in 0.6.6.03 still says i need to give it to her before saturday.

Oh and does anyone know how i get the last memorie of alice tutoring by eric and anne? Somehow it will not trigger.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes