3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Icebox571

Sep 12, 2018
A really hacky (and quite possibly moronic) way to go about this is:

Find a font you like and throw it in the /game subfolder. Then edit the attached file and change "Roman SD.ttf" to the filename of the font you want. Then put it in the /game subfolder as well.
This will change all the dialogue to the font you want.
Quirky, maybe, but effective. ;) The game requires specific typefaces. It was enough to use the file font.py from your advice and choose your own fonts changing their names to those from the game (the required names are BRLNSB.ttf, bedel.otf and hermes.ttf where the first 2 can be replaced with any font using the original name, the rest of the fonts from the game are : arial, segoepr, segoeprb, seguisb, trebuc, trebucbd, trebucbi, trebucit) then you can delete the font.rpa file

Dignity96

Oct 17, 2021
Hey i have 17/18 opportunities. All 17 have done and i have no clue how start 18th

What im missing?

Hidden Cams
Special books
Swimsuit
Party Girl
Cigarette smoke
Blog
Mentor
Schoolmate
Schoolgirl
Arachnophobia
Alpha
Favourite Aunt
Stick of Carrot?
Who doesn't take risks...
Christina
Blackmail material on Eric
Taking care of your ass
----------
This all i have completed. What is last 18th and how i can it triger ??
How do I complete ... Taking care of your ass

poolstar

May 27, 2017

Can someone share the new images please

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Eric has only one true friend and one true love...Eric.
I have to disagree here.. (EVIL Scum) Eric's TRUE love is NASTY EVIL Disgusting NASTY horrible NASTY Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.. This is why Max the Heroic Champion of the Glorious wonderful AWESOME tasty AWESOME Chocolate Chip Cookies MUST destroy the evil scum painfully.. Of course there is the FACT that the fate of the WORLD is at stake.. Oh, also the (SEXY) fun times for our hero are also important. :)

Just a thought.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Can we get some "release date" of the patches? I wasn't sure if I got the recent and redownloaded/installed it again, nothing bad happened, but still the redundancy of the act itself...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Can we get some "release date" of the patches? I wasn't sure if I got the recent and redownloaded/installed it again, nothing bad happened, but still the redundancy of the act itself...
If you start the game you get a title screen with the version number : currently v0.07.p1.02 (version 0.07 part 1, fix 2)
So you should be able to see if you have the actual version or need to update/fix your game.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
If you start the game you get a title screen with the version number : currently v0.07.p1.02 (version 0.07 part 1, fix 2)
So you should be able to see if you have the actual version or need to update/fix your game.
Yeah I get that. I mean on here. It just is an attitional thing to note when looking here before even thinking of loading the game up.

EDIT::
Also... Is there optimal Camera placement order? Like which room should the second camera be placed and so forth for best cash influx to afford the next?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes