3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Well, I remember that I start a new game in a new version, but maybe I'm wrong %)
Thanks a lot!
And... can't you tell, in very few words, how do you edit that saves?
By running console commands in a game or there's a way to decompile it somehow?
The easiest way:

It can be done from both directions. I usually use the change in the save file.
And in some cases I get help from the game developer

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In one of the versions of the game in special circumstances without having bought candy. You could go to Alice's bathroom. If there was a save file in this mode after going to the bathroom, the fix bug could not reverse the game, But it prevented it from happening. because the stage had moved on, the candy was no longer available in the store. This is the problem you see now. If you look at the past stages of the "party girl" opportunity, the stage of buying candy is missing.
Ah, that explains a lot. I did look into the opportunitites history, but could not remember if getting the required information was part of it or part of the couch opportunity. Then setting back the party girl opportunity a few steps might also fix it.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Here's a wish for the upcoming versions: More bullshit excuses when saving the girls from getting spanked. Be creative :)

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
only this task remains, I'm sending my save file again, where am I making a mistake, I can't understand, I'm waiting for your help

View attachment 1472868
You have finished the game with all its opportunities. But for reasons that are not yet clear to us and that we are exploring, the stages in the blog opportunity did not progress as you progressed. Save file Attached to this post is your corrected save file . And this is your real position in the game.
You can use it for future updates. And please avoid making manual changes in the game and save files. If you do

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I hope they do not expand the options to use candy with liqueur with Alice.
- The fact that it lowers her inhibitions and that she does not remember anything afterwards makes it similar to sleep sex, drugs or mind control. (Feels wrong.)
- It hardly adds to overall progress (= corruption) with Alice since she does not remember, so in long turn it is a dead end.

Once Alice reaches a certain corruption level, all these events should be possible without candies. However this would require the dev to rewrite all the events to cover both scenarios :
- (low corruption +) candies and
- high corruption (+ optional candies).
This is a lot of extra work.

Since at end of current content the player has corrupted Alice to a point where she agrees to be spanked naked for smoking and she takes Max' hardon afterwards as a compliment, a lot of other lewd events with her should be possible.
In regard to corruption the game is not consistant since many events do not change with progress (corruption) but stay the same as at the start of the game. (e.g. options to enter the bath or Alice' room when she is changing, etc.)

pisagor88

Jul 8, 2018
You have finished the game with all its opportunities. But for reasons that are not yet clear to us and that we are exploring, the stages in the blog opportunity did not progress as you progressed. Save file Attached to this post is your corrected save file . And this is your real position in the game.
You can use it for future updates. And please avoid making manual changes in the game and save files. If you do
Thank you very much for your help

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Geez, there it alot of content in the other game I'm still going though this thing. One thing I have noticed that I'm not sure I saw in Aleksey's version is the relationship stat. It does not fluctuate which is a blessing (if it's the same in this version I apologize). I can understand mood changes but to me logically relationships don't really change daily.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I hope they do not expand the options to use candy with liqueur with Alice.
I don't thnk you have to worry about that, the extended couch opportunity was all about Max trying to get her to do stuff without candy.
Would be nice, if at some point (not now, too early), they would also add a Friday night option without candy.

And no! no corruption stat! (No more stats at all please) There are all too many games that have that. Currently the progress is story based and I am perfectly fine with that.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
My thought is that the relationship stat should be given MORE importance. As Max builds a stronger relationship with each of the ladies more options SHOULD become available. For Alice the need for candies and blackmail should be LESS the higher the relationship. Lisa, more relationship would me she is more comfortable with Max (he can be in the room as she changes, or more kissing/massage options).

So far it SEEMS that the Relationship level DOES unlock new options, but the combination of Relationship and Mood should probably be better balanced. A MAJOR issue I have is that when we build a strong relationship the (EVIL Scum)Eric should have LESS influence. So far this seems to be a problem and while not as HORRIBLE as the original, this game DOES make things a bit unbalanced in the battle of GOOD (Max) vs EVIL (NASTY scummy (EVIL Scum) Eric).

I have no idea how to balance things in the game, but do feel that the 'Relationship' stat has been neglected, and could help with finding a good balance in the authority/respect between Max and the ladies.

Just a thought.

P.S. Of course I NEED the Chocolate Chip Cookie cheat that unlocks ALL (SEXY) fun content for Max. :)

Reactions: greenymph

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My thought is that the relationship stat should be given MORE importance. As Max builds a stronger relationship with each of the ladies more options SHOULD become available. For Alice the need for candies and blackmail should be LESS the higher the relationship. Lisa, more relationship would me she is more comfortable with Max (he can be in the room as she changes, or more kissing/massage options).

So far it SEEMS that the Relationship level DOES unlock new options, but the combination of Relationship and Mood should probably be better balanced. A MAJOR issue I have is that when we build a strong relationship the (EVIL Scum)Eric should have LESS influence. So far this seems to be a problem and while not as HORRIBLE as the original, this game DOES make things a bit unbalanced in the battle of GOOD (Max) vs EVIL (NASTY scummy (EVIL Scum) Eric).

I have no idea how to balance things in the game, but do feel that the 'Relationship' stat has been neglected, and could help with finding a good balance in the authority/respect between Max and the ladies.

Just a thought.

P.S. Of course I NEED the Chocolate Chip Cookie cheat that unlocks ALL (SEXY) fun content for Max. :)
There is already a corellation in place: relationship, influence and mode don't depend on each other but instead tehy depend on common actions. The actions which raise mood or relationship also reduce Eric's influence.

There are SOME actions that - if I read that correctly (I am long past that point) - in the beginning reduce the mood level, but raise it once the relationship has reached a certain point.

A few things surely could be improved, but apart from Alice's influence level it works good so far, never change a running system.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes