Sep 26, 2017
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.07.p1] [Compressed]

Original Game Size Win: 2.68 GB

Compressed Game Size Win: 352 MB -
MEGA

Mac version on request
more mirrors on request
leave a like (y), Support the Developer if you enjoyed the game
This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Why the file named project myriam?

Oct 5, 2018
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.07.p1] [Compressed]

Original Game Size Win: 2.68 GB

Compressed Game Size Win: 352 MB -
MEGA

Mac version on request
more mirrors on request
leave a like (y), Support the Developer if you enjoyed the game
This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Sorry, but i think, this is the wrong Game ( ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations-ch2.06a-pc .rar )

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I just checked his save and like most things "Lisa" getting her mood up high enough and keeping it there is almost impossible with this new update without having to cheat it.
There can be problems with old saves. When you start a new game you can be sure that there will be no problems. At the beginning, when Lisa gets a bathing suit and Alice dress, the influence increases to 20% for both girls, when Max gives robe and pajamas by another 20% (total Max 40% and Eric 0%). Then play normally and give the girls sweets, massage, homework, spider in the night, dishes and so on. And what is very important, do not use mods or cheats.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
There can be problems with old saves. When you start a new game you can be sure that there will be no problems. At the beginning, when Lisa gets a bathing suit and Alice dress, the influence increases to 20% for both girls, when Max gives robe and pajamas by another 20% (total Max 40% and Eric 0%). Then play normally and give the girls sweets, massage, homework, spider in the night, dishes and so on. And what is very important, do not use mods or cheats.
do u have war save

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Instructions for Rebuild 0.02.
As it stands right now, in version 0.02, the mod is kind of pointless.Everything can be achieved with minimal effort. Use it really sparingly and hit me up if you find any bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions for 0.09.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nezho

Oct 8, 2021
So part 2 of the update has the wallet opportunitty,
BEWARE peeps , dont hoard money cause in the original Eric takes a big amount , keep it in the website and cash in them after you are forced to pay.
Oh now only sacrifice opportunitty remains (sacrifice alice for kira freedome from eric) and then we will have the conclusion to Eric , either get rid of him or make him our bitch .
I want to understand better what you said...
"Eric takes a big amount" = seems eric take a percentage of what you currently have.
"sacrifice alice for kira freedom from eric " the sacrifice quest means eric will leave the house with kira or alice, depending on our choice ? or just getting one of them exclusive to him and you can't fuck both no more ?
" then we will have the conclusion to Eric , either get rid of him or make him our bitch . " is it currently in the latest version or is is all hypothesis for the future updates ?

LifeWish

May 28, 2021
How do you progress 'Naughty Feet'? I did the 2 candies already, now they're telling me to try it without the candy, but i don't get any options to try a footjob.

Reactions: Cerpy
3.00 star(s) 93 Votes