3.10 star(s) 91 Votes
Mar 25, 2021
Starting the game from scratch is a great decision to get rid of a lot of problems.
But about the "take care of your ass" opportunity :
If I want to explain very simply and quickly. There are three key points in this opportunity.
*) The game must have reached the naked punishment
*) After reaching the naked punishment in the game, Alice must have been punished naked at least once.
*) Max must have given "Body Suite" to Alice.
Well, first give Alice the body suite. If you have reached the point of naked punishment. Let Alice be punished naked once. Even if you are sure that Alice has been punished naked at least once before, let her be punished naked again. Now protect her from punishment 5 times. When you protected her for the sixth time. Talk to Alice that night while she's watching TV. In addition to the massage option, another option has been added in which Max asks Alice to do something for him in order to protect her from being punished. Alice will surely reject this offer. Once again, let Alice be punished. Do not protect him in any way this time. Talk to Alice in front of the TV again that night. This time, Alice will agree with Max, depending on luck.
(A key point in this process is to punish Alice naked at least once)
I just did this in this exact order but I still don’t see the option to talk about punishment.
Do I need to talk to her at 22:00 or 23:00, because she’s watching tv during both of those hours.
In addition to that, do I need to save her from her punishments in consecutive days? (because on fridays, she goes to the party with Kira).

Lastly, would it be possible to create a chronological walkthrough? The walkthrough can be hard to read where I constantly scroll up and back down etc., and I often don’t know which opportunity to tackle first.

PS: I tried it both with my original save and the loaded 0.6.5 save posted on this thread.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How did the blog opportunity trigger? I already touched my panties by pinching my feet, and I got stuck here at three o'clock in the evening. Every time I blogged, I went to Eric
Sorry, I do not understand what you mean and what your question is. Please ask in another way. Do not push yourself too much, ask it to the simplest state that you are comfortable with.
And be sure to send your latest save file.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Hi all I am stuck with the Taking care of your ass task.I've let Alice be punished naked at least once before, let her be punished naked again. then protect her from being punishment 5 times and more. but nothing everytime I talk to her nothing new.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I just did this in this exact order but I still don’t see the option to talk about punishment.
Do I need to talk to her at 22:00 or 23:00, because she’s watching tv during both of those hours.
In addition to that, do I need to save her from her punishments in consecutive days? (because on fridays, she goes to the party with Kira).

Lastly, would it be possible to create a chronological walkthrough? The walkthrough can be hard to read where I constantly scroll up and back down etc., and I often don’t know which opportunity to tackle first.

PS: I tried it both with my original save and the loaded 0.6.5 save posted on this thread.
First of all you need to install the bug fix first. then Close and open the game once
In the next step, make sure that Max Body Buddy has given Alice.
The next step is that Alice should be punished naked once and protected from being punished 6 times. On the night you defended Alice against punishment for the sixth time, talk to Alice while she is watching TV. A new option has been added to conversations.

P.s: No , there is no need to protect Alice from punishment six times in a row, it can happen once a week. But its sum must reach 6

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi all I am stuck with the Taking care of your ass task.I've let Alice be punished naked at least once before, let her be punished naked again. then protect her from being punishment 5 times and more. but nothing everytime I talk to her nothing new.
First, install the bug fix from the first post. Then close and open the game once.
then protect Alice from punishment again. On the night you defended Alice against punishment for the sixth time, talk to Alice while she is watching TV. A new option has been added to conversations.

Reactions: Icedreams

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
how do I install the second camera for the bathroom?
Have you tried reading the walkthrough? It's pretty specific.
You need to have at least 1 camera in every division of the house already. After that you need to have bought the ladder. Then wake up at 6am and spy on Ann and Eric in the shower WITH THE LADDER. Ofc it only works if he spent the night at the house. Do this a few times and then use your PC to spy on people in the bathroom. Eventually Max will realize there is a blindspot and decide it is worth to install a second cam.

I emphasized the ladder part because it was what help me trigger the event. Not sure if regular spying works too but for me it only triggered after I spied on them twice with the ladder.

Reactions: dhasghdashjdkajs

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Ok, so I followed the advise dykr gave as I did all what was instructed and was sure that I met all requirements, and still didn't work, so entered the codes in the console and it worked after that, now I am at another crossroads that I am sure is another glitch, I have only 3 opportunities left, stick and carrot, schoolmate and who doesnt like to take risks, I have not attempted the latter, but I have this situation with carrot and schoolmate:
1634077044394.png

It says that I need to advance schoolmate, but I have advanced until Lisa tells me about Alex and how he flirted with her, and asked what to do(Which IMO should have had a multiple option as originally intended, but it doesn't in this rendition of the game) and Max tells her to talk to olivia, then after about 3 weeks, I got the option to ask about her convo with Olivia and she said that she couldn't tell her and literally said "I will tell her... YOU will tell her" but after that, I have passed multiple weeks and there is never an option to Talk with olivia or to continue the convo with Lisa, and she never asks for advise anymore, the only scenes are olivia in the pool with lisa and then in the sun tan chairs, that is it.
1634077313151.png
1634077609117.png 1634078145272.png

This is the last I hear from the matter
1634078219535.png
Anyone knows what should I do in this case?

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
Where do I add the patches into the game? I have a Mac. Do they have to get merged into the game folder like normally? The bug fix, The incest patch and the extra patch.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Just dumping some game update files here - til I up the OP and other links :oops:

BBAS_extra_v0.07.p1
- -
Edit already posted by .Black Panther. (y)

BBAS_fix-0.07.p1.01 Update

- -

BBAS_lovetime_v0.07.p1
- -
(Not sure what it does)?

EDIT - Op updated.

Last edited:

Max Lima

Aug 10, 2018
Ok, so I followed the advise dykr gave as I did all what was instructed and was sure that I met all requirements, and still didn't work, so entered the codes in the console and it worked after that, now I am at another crossroads that I am sure is another glitch, I have only 3 opportunities left, stick and carrot, schoolmate and who doesnt like to take risks, I have not attempted the latter, but I have this situation with carrot and schoolmate:
View attachment 1449983

It says that I need to advance schoolmate, but I have advanced until Lisa tells me about Alex and how he flirted with her, and asked what to do(Which IMO should have had a multiple option as originally intended, but it doesn't in this rendition of the game) and Max tells her to talk to olivia, then after about 3 weeks, I got the option to ask about her convo with Olivia and she said that she couldn't tell her and literally said "I will tell her... YOU will tell her" but after that, I have passed multiple weeks and there is never an option to Talk with olivia or to continue the convo with Lisa, and she never asks for advise anymore, the only scenes are olivia in the pool with lisa and then in the sun tan chairs, that is it.
View attachment 1449985
View attachment 1449989 View attachment 1449998

This is the last I hear from the matter
View attachment 1450000
Anyone knows what should I do in this case?
Save data pls

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Just dumping some game update files here - til I up the OP and other links :oops:

BBAS_extra_v0.07.p1
- WORKUPLOAD -
Edit already posted by .Black Panther. (y)

BBAS_fix-0.07.p1.01 Update

- WORKUPLOAD -

BBAS_lovetime_v0.07.p1
- WORKUPLOAD -
(Not sure what it does)?
The OP already has all of these. Lovetime =incest patch, and is the same as last update, and will be the same next update.

Last edited:

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
Game closes after splash screen's loading bar gets close to the end w/o any error messages. I found this error entry from Windows Event Log in Application log:

Faulting application name: BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x615e3875
Faulting module name: libpython2.7.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61550216
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000966fb
Faulting process id: 0x2b7c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d7bfc145b185a3
Faulting application path: E:\Pit\Gamer\Renpy\Big Brother Another Story\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.07.p1.00-pc\BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe
Faulting module path: E:\Pit\Gamer\Renpy\Big Brother Another Story\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.07.p1.00-pc\lib\windows-x86_64\libpython2.7.dll
Report Id: 06882ad7-4fac-4262-b855-d47ec80868ed
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

It was running w/o issues one day ago. Applied 0.07.p1.01 fix as well, didnt chage the result.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The OP already has all of these. Lovetime =incest patch, and is the same as last update, and will be the same next update.
Thanks for the info(y)
I just grabbed those links from elsewhere - before I looked, as to what needed an update.
Fixed the Op and updated the title, etc.

projman

Jun 6, 2017
No problem . I'm glad to help. (And you are not rude at all)

Are you sure you installed the bug fixed correctly?
This is a continuation of the game by using your save file and the game is working properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You just need to protect Alice from punishment once again. And how to continue the rest of the events is written in the hints or game guide .
This doesn't show up in my opportunities. Any suggestions?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes