3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yea it is the 0.07.p2.03 thats why i dont know what should i do.
Then you probably will have to wait for an update/patch.
Please provide the current savegame, that helps the dev and his assistants to track down what went wrong.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick question...

Has this version caught up with the original story yet?

Is the story completely different or still more or less the same as the original?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Quick question...

Has this version caught up with the original story yet?

Is the story completely different or still more or less the same as the original?
There'S a FAQ somewhere about that.
But in short
No, not caught up
Base story (Eric vs Max) is the same, also about half of the opportunities, but more content for the girls has been added (for example Alice tries to punish Max for spying and he tries to get closer to her without alcohol) and also new gameplay mechanics (bank, choccolate, use of cameras, clothing requirements).
Some side characters are missing leading to a revamp of some storylines (Olivia's story is different for example). New characters like Kira's daughter have been announced, one of her coworkers already showed up shortly.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think Eric's departure will speed up development so I'm glad to see that finally happen. If the war path is the only path where he's gone then I think the other 2 should be merged. I don't think having 3 paths really added much and I think it's complicating things unnecessarily which is slowing down development for all paths. I haven't finished this version and I'm playing the war path so I don't really know how this version ends yet.

I've been working on my own game for awhile now and I have seen firsthand how complexity can really snowball until it's out of control.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I think Eric's departure will speed up development so I'm glad to see that finally happen. If the war path is the only path where he's gone then I think the other 2 should be merged. I don't think having 3 paths really added much and I think it's complicating things unnecessarily which is slowing down development for all paths. I haven't finished this version and I'm playing the war path so I don't really know how this version ends yet.

I've been working on my own game for awhile now and I have seen firsthand how complexity can really snowball until it's out of control.
There never were, nor meant to be, three completely different paths. The pretend path is and was always meant to be just a delay to buy you a few more weeks to decide on war or friend. Basically it's the friend path for a couple weeks with the option to decide war path later. Whereas if you pick full friend or war the first time, you're locked in.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Anyone have a solution for random display pixelation? Windows 10 laptop. Just downloaded the game - have not played it before
View attachment 1578788
This happens when the used render and the graphics card driver are incompatible.
You can find your troubleshooting method here:
Or read this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, does the win/linux link in the OP already include the fix 3? Because the download says "BigBrother AnotherStory-0 07 p2 03-pc". Or do I have to download and install the fix 3 seperately via the link in the Patches line?
This is very simple .when you run the game, pay attention to the game version. At the end of the game version, if the number was 3, there is no need to install a bug fix. If it was 2, you need to install the bug fix.
1641317169626.png

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The menu you are looking for is on the main menu. At the top of the screen you will see the games title/name. In the O of brother is a small image like a shirt if I remember correctly. Click on the O (and image) to open the menu that let's you change what the character are wearing in the Main Menu image.

Hope that helps.

P.S. While NOT the Chocolate Chip Cookie Content I have been hoping for this IS a nice start. Perhaps soon we will get some AWESOME additions in the game. :)
I see constantly that remind about Chocolate Chip Cookie Content
Are you a fan of a certain Urban Fantasy series?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I see constantly that remind about Chocolate Chip Cookie Content
Are you a fan of a certain Urban Fantasy series?
Don't know what 'Urban Fantasy' series you are talking about. I just like Chocolate Chip Cookies. I mean I am not someone that is obsessed, All Hail Tiny Tina. :devilish:

Just a thought.

ayemgeblo

Mar 23, 2020
hi everyone
when i start the game i get this error after the first dialog
how can I fix

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/core/screens.rpy", line 968, in execute
  File "game/core/screens.rpy", line 1021, in execute
  File "game/core/screens.rpy", line 1022, in execute
  File "game/core/screens.rpy", line 1022, in <module>
  File "game/core/08_verification.rpy", line 269, in cookie_verification
  File "game/core/10_main_menu.rpy", line 345, in get_open_clot
KeyError: u'ann'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "core/core.rpyc", line 564, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/core/screens.rpy", line 1021, in execute
  File "game/core/screens.rpy", line 1022, in execute
  File "game/core/screens.rpy", line 1022, in <module>
  File "game/core/08_verification.rpy", line 269, in cookie_verification
  File "game/core/10_main_menu.rpy", line 345, in get_open_clot
KeyError: u'ann'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Большой брат: Другая история 0.07.p2.00
Tue Jan  4 23:55:18 2022

Reactions: Gamle

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
JAN 3, 2022 AT 6:35 AM

Q: What’s going to be the focus of 0.8 at the moment?….

Working on a friendship with Eric and developing relationships with the girls after his exile (at feud). What will be certain is that Olivia will meet Ann. Some new developments with Olivia and Lisa. Some experiments with Alice's blog. Max's acquaintance with Kira's classmate. Ann's support.

Q: Seems like it’s going to be a bigger update this time than all the others before, is there work being carried over from the last update to this one that couldn’t be implemented in 0.7 part 2?…..

Yes, it's just going to go into a friendship with Eric. A lot of renders have been done for it for a long time now, but I still haven't had time to write the text and put it together in one piece. I thought I would have it done by the end of the year, but the last months have been hard and I haven't had much time. So I decided to focus on one area (feud) for the rest of the year and finish with Eric at least there.
Looks like I will be sticking with the Eric friendship path. :love:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
it only for menu at start screen. your menu is for change outfit in game. hope that help.
Thanks

The menu you are looking for is on the main menu. At the top of the screen you will see the games title/name. In the O of brother is a small image like a shirt if I remember correctly. Click on the O (and image) to open the menu that let's you change what the character are wearing in the Main Menu image.

Hope that helps.

P.S. While NOT the Chocolate Chip Cookie Content I have been hoping for this IS a nice start. Perhaps soon we will get some AWESOME additions in the game.
Thanks for the help. Found. I saw this shirt on the main menu. But I did not realize that she was responsible for the girls' clothes.

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I last played this one. Is there a way to Eric NOT fuck the women in the house?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Although I’ve already get rid of Eric but the control opportunities always stay at there it won’t completed no matter what strange

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Huh, Olivia with Eric still around. That could set up interesting scenarios.
would be interesting to see since the game is usually about max being strategic to prevent himself from being cucked (if fued with eric), and olivia is usually just naked and i doubt she'd mind if eric watches her since she's a natural nudist. Seeing Eric try to flirt with her or try to get in her pants would make the game more interestin in the "challenging" aspect. I've seen some comments asking the game to be much harder so I think this might be a stepping stone. But I doubt if it will be added

Reactions: vendarr

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I last played this one. Is there a way to Eric NOT fuck the women in the house?
Yes, if you become strategic. Tho he will obviously fuck your mom, you can be strategic to save your two sisters

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
hi everyone
when i start the game i get this error after the first dialog
how can I fix

It happened to me too, I had unrenned the game, then patched it later on (the fix came after I unrenned and forgot I unrenned it to check which pictures were added.)
Only thing I could do was to delete the entire folder, re-extract it, patched it, then unren it, and no more issues :)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes