3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Brother,vanilla boys will not stop crying when they see NTR.
Gotta agree with ya there. Personally, I'm not a fan of NTR, but in this very special case that is BB, I honestly LOVE how much "cockblocking" Eric can be... I find the both perspectives (from MC's POV and Eric's) very fitting and interesting, not realistic per se but at least very plausible... And like the dude below you said, BB without Eric would lose much of its charm!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.06.5.00 Extra] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 337 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 302 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
does this require a walkthrough & does this game has a scene gallery?

ps - I am new to this game
The game is pretty straight forward if you ask me but there is a walkthrough you can follow posted on the first page. And yes, there is a scene gallery but it doesn't include all the scenes as far as I know, just a few "memories". However, most of the events are replayable, and those that aren't are available in the gallery.

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
The game is pretty straight forward if you ask me but there is a walkthrough you can follow posted on the first page. And yes, there is a scene gallery but it doesn't include all the scenes as far as I know, just a few "memories". However, most of the events are replayable, and those that aren't are available in the gallery.
thank u

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes