3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
2months.. hmm.. between parts of update.. hmm.. What's next? An update divided into 3 parts over 1year? I understand he lost his father and all(assuming that's true) but it sure feels like he's dragging this out. No really, dude's overdue to update and suddenly dad dies.. Call me whatever, but it's kinda sus :D

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
2months.. hmm.. between parts of update.. hmm.. What's next? An update divided into 3 parts over 1year? I understand he lost his father and all(assuming that's true) but it sure feels like he's dragging this out. No really, dude's overdue to update and suddenly dad dies.. Call me whatever, but it's kinda sus :D
Dude..... Please... Smfh

por12

Nov 22, 2020
the updates of this game in the last year were horrible

even if u dont consider the last delay for reasonable circumnstances updates were far in between and short in content

0.5 came out october of last year,in 1 year the game got only 2 updates

i would like to check 0.5 to see how many images were added till 0.7 but i cant seem to find it
also the characters and the story are already settled,when the big brother original game cant no longer be copied how much time will pass for an update?

feels like the dev has a regular job and use patreon as a second income one

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
the updates of this game in the last year were horrible

even if u dont consider the last delay for reasonable circumnstances updates were far in between and short in content

0.5 came out october of last year,in 1 year the game got only 2 updates

i would like to check 0.5 to see how many images were added till 0.7 but i cant seem to find it
also the characters and the story are already settled,when the big brother original game cant no longer be copied how much time will pass for an update?

feels like the dev has a regular job and use patreon as a second income one
If you feel that way, why not just go play something else.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Sure.
BBAS all previews from start till now.
Mega
Thank you

Seeing more than a few scenes I've missed or didn't make it into to game. Playing war path I've accepted that but there are a few others that I would like to have seen though.
I try to think of it as "not YET" :)
Strangely enough the pic I was looking for is not among them. It was not from the original game and not fan made, had the same camera angle as the new scenes. I really should have payed more attention when I was cleaning my download directory. When I noticed that it was gone it was also too late for "recuva".

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Seeing more than a few scenes I've missed or didn't make it into to game. Playing war path I've accepted that but there are a few others that I would like to have seen though.
Some renders were not meant for use in game, others were omitted for one reason or another. Some were meant for getting rid of Eric, with is delayed till the next update. And yes, some will not be seen depending on what path you're on. I think, but not sure, that a lot of missing previews will show up in the next update.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Some renders were not meant for use in game, others were omitted for one reason or another. Some were meant for getting rid of Eric, with is delayed till the next update. And yes, some will not be seen depending on what path you're on. I think, but not sure, that a lot of missing previews will show up in the next update.
Did I miss these or are they not in the game yet (or will not be)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Did I miss these or are they not in the game yet (or will not be)
Spider night image (#2) and Lisa changing (#7) are in the game. The one with Lisa is selected randomly, the other one requires Alice wearing that outfit and you placing a spider in her bed. The picture is one of the possible pics displayed when you ask her to show you something. Also #4 looks like one of the random changing images, maybe it's not used yet.

The First one is most likely one to come in a future update. In the original, at some point Alice would let you massage her front side (skill 'erotic massage'). My best guess is that we will see the same here.

# 4 looks like a missed opportunity to give Alice her outfit in time. #6, #8, #9 look like they are part of the according unfinished opportunities. However, I am the kissing scene with Lisa might have happened already. I am unsure how far the kissing lessions went. My brain might mix up my memories of this game and the original one.

I didn't pay attention to what Max does to Kira at night, so I can't say if #10 to #12 are currently used, but they are included in the game files.

It does make sense that so far we haven't seen #1 yet. The dev seems to pay a lot more attention to a certain continuity than the original one, opportunities are interconnected. Only now that Alice starts to feel comfortable around Max (couch events) it makes sense that she allows something like this.

Reactions: Hlextor

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I want to play this so badly, but I'm trying to hold out until it's finished, just in case. I don't think my poor heart could take another abandonded Big Brother game :p

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Spider night image (#2) and Lisa changing (#7) are in the game. The one with Lisa is selected randomly, the other one requires Alice wearing that outfit and you placing a spider in her bed. The picture is one of the possible pics displayed when you ask her to show you something. Also #4 looks like one of the random changing images, maybe it's not used yet.

The First one is most likely one to come in a future update. In the original, at some point Alice would let you massage her front side (skill 'erotic massage'). My best guess is that we will see the same here.

# 4 looks like a missed opportunity to give Alice her outfit in time. #6, #8, #9 look like they are part of the according unfinished opportunities. However, I am the kissing scene with Lisa might have happened already. I am unsure how far the kissing lessions went. My brain might mix up my memories of this game and the original one.

I didn't pay attention to what Max does to Kira at night, so I can't say if #10 to #12 are currently used, but they are included in the game files.

It does make sense that so far we haven't seen #1 yet. The dev seems to pay a lot more attention to a certain continuity than the original one, opportunities are interconnected. Only now that Alice starts to feel comfortable around Max (couch events) it makes sense that she allows something like this.
Cool. Not sure I've seen #2 will run that spider scene a few times again to see it.
Never got #7 and #4 (don't think I'll get #4 after what you said I'm thinking that's if Eric gave her the dress first.
#6 guess I missed this one. Not going to replay and I don't have a save near that event.
#8 & 9 thanks, hoping its in the next update seeing as it's looks rendered already.
#10-12 my bad. Guessing I just was not playing attention myself.
Thanks

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I want to play this so badly, but I'm trying to hold out until it's finished, just in case. I don't think my poor heart could take another abandonded Big Brother game :p
Technically BB continues in Glamour. But I personally don't like the direction he's taking Max's character much. This version still portrays Max in hero role "somewhat" so it's easier to accept his antics.

Reactions: VonBlackRoberts

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Technically BB continues in Glamour. But I personally don't like the direction he's taking Max's character much. This version still portrays Max in hero role "somewhat" so it's easier to accept his antics.
Thank you, yes, I'm following that thread as well. It also is not complete yet though and call me nitpicky, but Lisa's haircut there doesn't do it for me. If it's completed first, I would probably get over it and give that a try however.

Is Max's story in Glamour further along than BB? BB left off with Max having sex with Ann all around the house, but not getting vaginal from Lisa or have Ann know that Lisa is as much a horndog as the rest of them. Where is Glamour at story-wise at this point?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes